MMOMinion
Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Dailies (Repeatable quests) (/showthread.php?tid=18560)

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 02-06-2018

Yes they work, if they are parsed. We only have 3 quests a day on each character. After a week we allready have 1/3 of the total amount of quests. If the bot tries to do a quests that is not available, it will do nothing. We're currently on the third available rank (we didnt miss any reset). What rank are you? We have all quests from the 2 firsts rank.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - 70x7 - 02-06-2018

(02-06-2018, 11:39 AM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  Yes they work, if they are parsed. We only have 3 quests a day on each character. After a week we allready have 1/3 of the total amount of quests. If the bot tries to do a quests that is not available, it will do nothing. We're currently on the third available rank (we didnt miss any reset). What rank are you? We have all quests from the 2 firsts rank.

I am actually running into the same issue: Rank 1; just started the quests and character just keeps spamming the quest giver NPC after accepting all 3 quests

Restart minionapp, grab all updates, and try again. It should be ok now.

Ok it seems something is wrong since other people say the exact same thing on Bottox discord. Going back to home tonight, and i'll be able to run 7x12 quests so... I guess i'll confirm most of the current bugs.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - warmdusk - 02-08-2018

On the Sahagan quest lvl 46 In the Shadow of the Moon--you have to run around the area off a mount to spawn the mobs, but the bot will not get off of mount and will instead just stand there on the island forever. If you manually dismount to do it, it will just remount immediately. Had to pause it and move her there off mount to proceed with the quest.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - 70x7 - 02-08-2018

(02-06-2018, 08:10 PM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  Ok it seems something is wrong since other people say the exact same thing on Bottox discord. Going back to home tonight, and i'll be able to run 7x12 quests so... I guess i'll confirm most of the current bugs.

Still having same issue with Anata only, if there is anything I can provide to help please let me know

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 02-09-2018

Did you grab the mesh update?
It's working now after patches. Also 18 quests are available (that means, it seems, all the quests until end of rank 5).

Do you have the name of the quests you can't run?

Will reach Rank 6 today, with new quest pack.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 02-09-2018

Please all update your Bottox mesh pack for Dailies:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/58y542jst501215/AAAtuC_nQ9FU3xIe6ISIcumLa?dl=0

This last pack is needed for Ananta quests if you don't want to stuck on each quest.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Rockhound - 02-10-2018

I just bought the SB pack and it seems to work after the long "Building Navmesh" wait. But when I came back to check my char was stuck on the quest (kojin) where you have to shoot the stingray. Is there something wrong I haven't set up correctly?

The other two fetch quests worked flawlessly.

Thanks in advance

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 02-10-2018

@Rockhound yes first building of some mesh (Kojin, Fringes etc) could be long. But after that you will load it in a few secs. Also new nav system is supposed to load very quickly compared to the actual one. Can't wait for it.
The sniper quests (both Kojin and Ananta) are supposed to work, even if sometimes you need to wait a bit the target is close to you (sometimes you need 2mn for this).

For all people in rank 6 with Ananta, that's highly possible you grab quests we still don't parsed. We still miss 3 on this rank, and hope we'll get them at next reset.