MMOMinion
Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Dailies (Repeatable quests) (/showthread.php?tid=18560)

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - lolwtfbbq - 02-10-2018

All of the ARR quests that require a fate seem to be busted. Just idles for hours.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 02-11-2018

Waiting for the fate. It can be very long on some (Sylph fate quest 48 can be a 1 hour wait).
It's not a bug. But i'll try some fate quests today to see if it everything's ok.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - lolwtfbbq - 02-11-2018

I did actually mean hours plural. One just idled in Little Ala Mhigo instead of the fate location for 2-3 hours. I'll check again today though.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - lolwtfbbq - 02-11-2018

Yeah, just left for three hours. Came back and the Kobold ones were still idling in La Noscea with none done either.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 02-12-2018

Ok i understood what it is.
You die. That's why you're waiting at aetheryte. Take your chocobo with you, put it as a healer, et everything's will be fine. You're just dying and go back to the aetheryte. You're not supposed to, that's why the addon doesnt handle the death. Fates at low level without any chocobo, this is hard. Just take it with you, and it should be good. I'm sure this is happening during fates. So you die, and go back to aetheryte.
What job are you playing? Whith wich profile?

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - lolwtfbbq - 02-12-2018

It always summons my chocobo. Tried again today and it's working but nothing was updated or.changed. no idea what was causing it, honestly.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 02-13-2018

What job are you playing? If you're using ACR, try to find the aoe button, and uncheck it. I already experienced this:
- Running onto the right fate
- Taking aggro with an aoe (fate mobs + other mobs)
- your character is level cap 44/46/48

-----> Dead end, and also possible with a chocobo. Low level fates are difficult. So if you're bard/invoker/black mage, try to uncheck the aoe's.

We can force the use or not of each skill and we're thinking since some time to auto uncheck aoe on fates, with some exceptions. On to do list.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Rockhound - 02-16-2018

Is anyone having trouble with the Kojin dailies? My choco goes to the questgiver and sits there. I have to manually go the the first quest (which doesn't work - Best Served Foul) and actually disable because it won't complete the quest. How do I get it to restart once I have completed say 1 of the 3 dailies for a tribe?

*Edit it seems all of the Kojin dailies I had today are broken. I cannot do anything but stop and do them manually ; ;

** Edit The Ananta quest "Criminal Crossings" still will not select the correct answer "I am scouting for the resistance". It just keeps going back and forth in a loop. Beware if you try and autopilot this one. It looks very botty...

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Zero-121 - 02-18-2018

Been getting this error the last couple of days. It will pick up all 3 Ananta quest and then give that.
D = "[Navigation] - MACRO_END_NOT_ON_MESH - From [ -27.76 / 56.09 / 234.26] - To - [170.22 / 103.47 / 19.68]"

Just thought I'd post it in here to help give feedback

Edit:
The three quest it picked up were A Delicate Operation, For Fast, Temporary Relief and A Business Proposal.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 02-23-2018

Yes, Macro mesh not found is generally written on console when trying to start from underwater and finish outside, on the opposite side of the map. It's fixed with new nav system. We're just waiting for it to be live on ffxiv.
New nav system also fixes the boats escapes from Sahagin dailies.

But on Ananta, it's just because you need to update your custom mesh:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/58y542jst501215/AAAtuC_nQ9FU3xIe6ISIcumLa?dl=0