MMOMinion
Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Dailies (Repeatable quests) (/showthread.php?tid=18560)

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - SimonLouis - 02-24-2018

(02-13-2018, 10:31 AM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  What job are you playing? If you're using ACR, try to find the aoe button, and uncheck it. I already experienced this:
- Running onto the right fate
- Taking aggro with an aoe (fate mobs + other mobs)
- your character is level cap 44/46/48

-----> Dead end, and also possible with a chocobo. Low level fates are difficult. So if you're bard/invoker/black mage, try to uncheck the aoe's.

We can force the use or not of each skill and we're thinking since some time to auto uncheck aoe on fates, with some exceptions. On to do list.

Yes, for Kojin mine is just going from the sea and then out of the sea, from the sea and then out of the sea...

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - SimonLouis - 02-24-2018

Ananta:

- I'm flying around on my choco looking for Gazelle
- Flying around rather than handing my things in

Kojin:

- Manually having to move my character into place / turn off bot to do myself

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - drissma - 02-26-2018

It still feels like every other quest has to be done manually. I had to do about 5 out of 9 dailies by hand because the bot would just do nothing (i.e. not targeting mobs, not picking up quest items, not moving at all, not interacting with targets etc.), no matter what I tried. Tried Amalja, Sylph and Sahagin today.

Still a little disappointed by all of this. =/

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - pairak - 02-26-2018

Any news on Moogle and Ixal?

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 03-01-2018

@drissma @simonlouis is your Bottox mesh up to date? There is now only 1 Ananta quest that is not afkable right now. Something is wrong on your own side. Concerning the water transition problem for Kojin it has been explained something like 100 times, it's a known problem by all minion devs. FxFire worked during months on a new nav system that is going to be live in a few days (you can check minion website mainpage) and will fix all water transitions.
When you see something wrong, please open your console and just read what is written. If you see:
- "start not on mesh"
- "end not on mesh"'
- "macromesh path not found"

That's because of actual nav system that can't understand the path from underwater ground to outside.

Concerning other dailies, real problems are known:
- Sahagin boats/islands quests can fail, even if it's mostly working now, and it is related to nav system too.
- Amalj'aa 1 quest is broken
- Vanu/Vath still some problems in specific and rare situations with random turn in quests to Vanu npc.

All other quests are working well. If you still have problems after updating your mesh (because a few reports here look like you didnt update to the last pack) please come to Discord for live support. We allways answer to people and try to share a teamviewer to see specific problems.

@Pairak Mog is ready, we're waiting for a minion update to start tests. The beta will be available as soon as the minion is ready in the Heavensward Pack.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - SimonLouis - 03-01-2018

(03-01-2018, 02:44 PM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  @drissma @simonlouis is your Bottox mesh up to date? There is now only 1 Ananta quest that is not afkable right now. Something is wrong on your own side. Concerning the water transition problem for Kojin it has been explained something like 100 times, it's a known problem by all minion devs. FxFire worked during months on a new nav system that is going to be live in a few days (you can check minion website mainpage) and will fix all water transitions.
When you see something wrong, please open your console and just read what is written. If you see:
- "start not on mesh"
- "end not on mesh"'
- "macromesh path not found"

That's because of actual nav system that can't understand the path from underwater ground to outside.

Concerning other dailies, real problems are known:
- Sahagin boats/islands quests can fail, even if it's mostly working now, and it is related to nav system too.
- Amalj'aa 1 quest is broken
- Vanu/Vath still some problems in specific and rare situations with random turn in quests to Vanu npc.

All other quests are working well. If you still have problems after updating your mesh (because a few reports here look like you didnt update to the last pack) please come to Discord for live support. We allways answer to people and try to share a teamviewer to see specific problems.

@Pairak Mog is ready, we're waiting for a minion update to start tests. The beta will be available as soon as the minion is ready in the Heavensward Pack.

My comment was on the 24th and it looks like new meshes were uploaded on the 26th. It may have sorted some of the issues - I'll let you know if it doesn't. 

If there is an issue with mmominion and water transition, it might be worth putting a warning on the store to let people know before buying.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 03-02-2018

Oh sorry i didnt notice.
I tried new nav system, everything is working well (i only tried with Kojin & Sahagin maps)
Vanu & Vath turn in bug was just fixed, now waiting for next reset to test the updates.
Also it seems minion is updated for Mog craft list.... Hmmmm beta coming soon?

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - pairak - 03-02-2018

Btw, any chance you could add a option where you can stop the bot from finnishing the quests? Like it does all the steps, but before it turns them in and get the rewards it stops. This would be expecially usefull for moogle like if you want the exp on a crafter job you dont really have geared, so you can do the quests as one job, then have the bot stop so you can change job to the one you want the exp on. Would also be good when you dont need rep from all 3 quests to get the next rank, you can do them, stop, turn in the needed number of quests then save the others untill you have finnished the rankup. Just a QoL thing.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 03-02-2018

Yes that's possible. A function that allows job switch before turn in quests.
Also, good news for Kojin, even if new nav system is not out yet, when the "macro mesh path not found" error will show, instead of being stuck underwater, it will teleport your character to the aetheryte that is located outside. Then it will continue the quests.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - NSix - 03-05-2018

sorry for the dumb question but i cant see the app in mmominion in-game

it should be under quests?