MMOMinion
Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Dailies (Repeatable quests) (/showthread.php?tid=18560)

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - snektime - 03-17-2018

(03-17-2018, 12:29 PM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  Looks like a mesh that is not updated since a long time. Vaths quests actual state is simple, it remains one bug (the most tricky of course): If 2 or 3 quests are given by the same npc, and 2 of those 3 quests need you to interact with this same npc at the middle of the quest, your character will loop the quest since the bot thinks it talked to the npc and unlocked next part of the quest, which obviously is not unlocked so the bot will not find the interactions. It's the exact same problem on Vanu Vanu actually. And it allways happen after the end of the 1st quest, so during the 2nd or 3rd quest.
That needs to be fixed definitely, even if we need to run the quests like 1 +1 +1 and no 3 at the same time, even if it takes 2 or 3 minutes more in order to finish the quests.

Is there something I can/should do to get the mesh updated? I wasnt sure to take that as a it needs to be done or that im missing something.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 03-17-2018

Sure, on 1st page of this thread (and all bottox wikis) you can find this link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/58y542jst501215/AAAtuC_nQ9FU3xIe6ISIcumLa?dl=0

You just need to copy and replace the files on your mmominion navigation folder.

Don't forget new nav system is going to be live in a few days, and all mesh will need to be updated. Bottox mesh is ready for this, and i'll shoot the info on all threads and discord when you'll need to update to new system. Like said before, new nav system will fix definitely all navigation problems we face since months on Sahagin & Kojin quests. Including underwater/outside connections of course :)

edit 1: Also i finally can share an ETA for Mog & Ixal quests:

- Mog (Vol.8) available in BETA on Heavensward pack in a few days (needed to re-parse the quests in order to fit with new Bottox lib functions, so far 15 quests are running fine, let me at least 2 days to grab 4 or 5 more quests for the beta).
- Ixal (Vol.5) available in beta before the end of the month. New Bottox lib functions allows me to parse and test Ixal stuff right now and there are 6 npcs giving quests so... Should be quick :)

Like i said on Discord, before the end of the month, all daily quests will be up. 350 repeatable quests!

edit 2: forgot to say... In a near future, you will update your bottox mesh directly from the ingame interface.  Cutesmile

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 03-18-2018

This is it! We announced this 10 months ago :)

Vol.5 Ixal available in ARR pack- beta (quests level 1, 3, and some 6, more quests everyday from now)
Vol.8 Mog available in Heavensward pack - beta (Rank 1 to 4 for now, more quests everyday from now)

- Don't forget to grab last bottox mesh pack (link on main page of this thread) to avoid mesh stucks.
- No reports please during a few days, it's like "early beta" for now.
- Don't forget to setup gear set for Ixal with specific hand stuff (given by Ixal when unlocking the tribe)

Live discuss and support on bottox discord.

ThumbsUp

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - mmominion_widds - 03-19-2018

Trying to do Kojin with the 3/18 meshes. If I set it to 1 quest it'll just talk to the same guy over and over and over again. If I set it to 2 or 3 quests it'll talk to the guy and grab the quest, then mount up, run like 20 yrds away and mount will spin back and forth. Nothing is even posted in the Console.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 03-19-2018

2 addons in conflict?

Sellout/Dailies?
Try to uncheck your reduce/desynth setup on sellout.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 03-21-2018

Ok, Ixal and Mog quests are now running quite well.
Concerning Ixal quests you can now start them if you're crafter level 1. If you never took a look at craft content, that's the right moment to get in. EXP is insane if you repeat the quests everyday.
BUT, if you start level 1, some skill profiles could not work right now. It's better to run the quests at level 9 or more. But you still can try at level 1.

You need to update you mesh to avoid many stucks in North Shroud & Churning Myst:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/58y542jst501215/AAAtuC_nQ9FU3xIe6ISIcumLa?dl=0

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - mmominion_widds - 03-22-2018

I really want these to work..

So no "extra" addons running, or weird settings.. everything is pretty much default. Client auto face is on. Using the 3/21/18 botox meshes.

Vanu - Teleports me to Sea of Clouds, mounts up, flies to X:6.5/Y:14.4 on a little floating island, dismounts, then loops mounting up on a chocobo/dismounting/remounting.. which isn't even my selected mount in minion advanced settings.
Vath - Teleports to the Smoldering Wastes, mounts up, flies to X:23.7/Y:19.1. Dismounts. Does the same chocobo dismount/remount loop.
Kojin - Teleports to the Ruby Sea. Goes to Zukin. Grabs quest. Console gives error "NO_MACRO_PATH_FOUND - From [ 393.7 / -119.59 / -235.43] - To - [583.26 / 9.87 / -748.7]" Just sits at the NPC.
Anata - Teleports to the Fringe. Runs to X:20.9/Y:26.1 against a stone wall and tries to run into it. Dismounts. Remounts. Funny enough there are three other people standing at this same spot right now, wonder if they're trying to bot lol.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - snektime - 03-22-2018

With the new ixal profile what do you have to use/have to make the crafting parts automatic? everything has worked for me except when it goes into crafting mode I have do do those manually.

[Image: unknown.png]

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - cjeg - 03-23-2018

Will the Ixali dailies be released separately?  I already bought volumes 1 to 4 independently as they were released, and was hoping not to have to buy the entire ARR pack just to get volume 5....

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 03-23-2018

@mmmominion_widds first time i read this, could you share a teamviewer with me? I'm available on discord.

@cjeg of course, but for now it's like early beta, only level 1, 3 and 6 are available. Also:
- Bottox settings are dead, Hallec works on a new version, that's why your settings for mount/gearset/idle location is gone when you reload
- Crafters with level below 9 will need to finish the craft manually for now (because there is no way to get 100% hq without any cross skill, and below lvl 9)
It will be out when all quests will be available.

@snektime of course it does the craft automatically but for now you need to be at least level 9 and its not working everytime, level 12/13 with proper stuff should be ok. If you allready a crafter that is level 20+, use this one for the quest, and choose another gearset for the Return Quest box.