MMOMinion
Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Dailies (Repeatable quests) (/showthread.php?tid=18560)

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - mmominion_widds - 03-24-2018

I'll just try them once a week or so to see if they ever work again. Don't feel comfortable sharing my computer out with a stranger. Will refrain from asking for a refund since it seems to be on my end :/

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 03-24-2018

You're not really sharing your computer, just showing what's going on.

But there are other ways:
- what's your console sayin'?
- can you print the daily quest debug mode?
- is your bottox mesh loading when you're changing area?

edit: talking to someone on discord that seem to have the same problem as you. Can you go onto the Navigation lua and tell me which mesh is loaded?
If it's live mesh, that's normal nothing is working.

Known problems on Ixal beta:
- you need to change job manually before grabing quests
- if you need to craft 3 items for a quest, minion can fail at the secund craft since it's not choosing the right window. If it happens, you just need to manually re-select the right craft, it will automatically understand and continue.

Also, that's normal if you're switching jobs many times during the quests. A crafter level 1 to 20 will die by taking many aggros during the quest. So i chose to only switch to crafter when you need it.

(03-24-2018, 09:50 AM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  You're not really sharing your computer, just showing what's going on.

But there are other ways:
- what's your console sayin'?
- can you print the daily quest debug mode?
- is your bottox mesh loading when you're changing area?

edit: talking to someone on discord that seem to have the same problem as you. Can you go onto the Navigation lua and tell me which mesh is loaded?
If it's live mesh, that's normal nothing is working.

Console doesn't say anything.
Daily quest debug mode is "Nil" for every dropdown.
Botox mesh loads when I change zone, when I arrive at the wall it still says the botox mesh in the Navigation.

edit: I've also uninstalled/reinstalled the dailies addon. deleted everything from my nav folder and redownloaded..

Sent you a PM with a video link of the issue in action.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - barcodekilla - 03-24-2018

my question is pretty stupid but does it do the quests in between levels and if yes , how :) thanks in advance

@barcodekilla

Yes, for now only vol.1 to 4 handle rank quests. You can find a rank tab inside the addon.
Vol.5 to 10 are going to be added.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - mmominion_widds - 03-29-2018

Any updates on the issues myself and some other people were having in Discord?

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 03-30-2018

Everyone that asks me a question on Discord has an answer on discord.
You can feel free to ask me here again if you don't like the answer you read on discord.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Switchride - 03-31-2018

For the Ixal quests is it a known issue that it won't change to the "Return quest" gear set before turning in the completed quests? I've been loving the new packs making the quests easier but I've lost a few sets of 3 completed quests if I wasn't watching close enough. It will turn them in as my max level crafter set as "Quest (Craft)" instead of the lower level one I want the xp for as the "return quest" set.