MMOMinion
Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Dailies (Repeatable quests) (/showthread.php?tid=18560)

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 03-31-2018

Thx for the report, i didnt notice since i use the same id for "return quest" and "Quest (Craft)".
It will be fixed asap.
This week gathering parts will be added, including fishing, botanist and miner. I added some rank quests yesterday, and the last ones are going to be available very soon.
Ixal quests still need tons of tests, unlike Mog tribe that should be fully afkable this week, with all content supported.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Shiryuu - 04-05-2018

I need some assistance on the bot, everytime I load and start any of the beast quests, I am teleported to the map and then on screen shows "Navmesh building, please wait..." and it stays like that and does not execute anything else. What am I doing wrong and how to fix it? Thank you.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Sprash - 04-05-2018

(04-05-2018, 03:15 AM)Shiryuu Wrote:  I need some assistance on the bot, everytime I load and start any of the beast quests, I am teleported to the map and then on screen shows "Navmesh building, please wait..." and it stays like that and does not execute anything else. What am I doing wrong and how to fix it? Thank you.

Did you DL and install the bottox custom mesh ?

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 04-05-2018

@Shiryuu @Sprash
With live nav system, everytime i update the mesh, you need to build it "a first time". Some mesh take ages to build like Kojin mesh, Ruby Sea, etc...
After you built it one time, it takes secunds.

We're all looking forward to new nav system that is going to hit and definitely fix this insane amount of time spent to build the mesh.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - blahhal - 04-08-2018

there is an issue with ixal/mog quests

if the quest requires multiple crafts, after the first craft is completed, it doesn't craft the rest, it just gets stuck at crafting window.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 04-08-2018

Known problem, but we're waiting for a fix. Minion side.
Also, Ixal tribe is in early beta, there are tons of bugs, and all of them are already reported.
Going to add the gather part this week, which i hope, will be stable.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Gseeker - 04-09-2018

(04-05-2018, 01:25 PM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  We're all looking forward to new nav system that is going to hit and definitely fix this insane amount of time spent to build the mesh.

Sorry to ask this here since it is not relative with your Dailies Addon but when is the new nav system coming? and is spearfishing or Duty mode unsynced and solo for example are gonna introduced with it? I am not on Discord so i don't know details.

Thanks also for all your addons (have them all), very useful so keep them coming!

Edit: Thanks for the info in the next post InDaSkyz! I appreciate it! :)

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 04-09-2018

Hey Gseeker!

New nav is beeing tested massively by devs. I personnaly have no ETA. Bottox mesh is ready for most of the content (only jumps are buggy, and this affects a lot Scenery). Otherelse, Dailies are running a way better with new nav. There is no bug with Kojin/Sahagin quests (yay!), and obviously all other tribes too.
With new mesh pack i'll share at the same time as the new nav, maps from 2.0 (no fly) are "corner free", that means "stuck free". Even if you run the game in background (15fps).

We don't work on any spearfishing addon, but i know HusbandoMax does! It seems something is still missing minion-side (not sure right now).
Concerning the Duties & Trials addon (beta starting after all 350 daily quests are afkable), yes it will use new nav files at start. But its not going to be live as soon as the new nav.

Thx for your support!

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - spacerover - 04-11-2018

Is there a tutorial on this? I'm having issues running it.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - The Hatter - 04-12-2018

This isn't of course to say my purchase wasn't worth it. Person who made this did a terrific job imo.

4/11/18
-Known Broken Problems-
1. Add-on demount trying to exit ship on Sahagin Quest Daily, Bot mount right afterward. Stuck in a loop. Add-on forces pulse rate of Bot to be 35ms but no delay on remount/mount.

-Known Annoyances-
1. -There seems to be no -Mount if target is > X-
Add-on mount with each new objective, when collecting Whitecap Clams in Sahagin Quests for example, when each objective is within clicking distance, Bot does not even need to move. Thus it mount and dismount after picking up each shell.