MMOMinion
Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Dailies (Repeatable quests) (/showthread.php?tid=18560)

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 06-10-2018

Yes, it happens on all dailies when you need to fly. It fails at landing because of navigation system problems, then fails to interact with npc, then quest is broken. I sent a message to devs this morning since nav problems affect a lot dailies right now, it's like a pain in the ass to finish 3 quests without problems.
Another terrible bug is when you finish a craft and the game is crashing with a dx11 error. Those bugs don't come from the addon itslef.
I hope a quick fix for both.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Rudneck - 06-10-2018

What is Combat class setting, where can I find number I need to put in there?

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - ice tea - 06-12-2018

(06-10-2018, 05:55 PM)Rudneck Wrote:  What is Combat class setting, where can I find number I need to put in there?

its the gearset number for your combat class

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Rudneck - 06-12-2018

Sylph quests: Imperial Intruders, at final step, doesn't use bomb on imperial npc, only fights near by monsters. I guess gets distracted, once used but didn't fight the spawned Quest mob.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - lolwtfbbq - 06-16-2018

I'm having a bit of an issue where the character teleports to the appropriate area and then just idles by the aetherite. Any idea how to fix that?

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - jackshepherd - 07-06-2018

Just purchased the stormblood dailies addon, Added 1 Kojin quest x 3 into the list and clicked on Start. Here's what happened:

1. Teleported to Ruby Sea
2. Mounted chocobo
3. Accepted 3 quests from NPC
4. stopped moving

[Image: mhs0Eec.jpg]

Could someone provide some guidance? I have not been able to get it to work

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 07-06-2018

well, navigation system has been updated recently. So far this bug is not showing anymore on Kojin. Remove the quest the bot tries to run and the others should work.
Tell me which quest it is, and i'll check if something is missing on mesh but i really doubt about it.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - jackshepherd - 07-07-2018

(07-06-2018, 06:28 PM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  well, navigation system has been updated recently. So far this bug is not showing anymore on Kojin. Remove the quest the bot tries to run and the others should work.
Tell me which quest it is, and i'll check if something is missing on mesh but i really doubt about it.

I abandoned all Kojin quests, specified 1 in the "How many?" dropdown and started the bot. It accepted "Pickles of Partnership" quest, and I got the same error

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 07-07-2018

ok I think i got it, by rebuilding macromesh on this map, it deleted the exit of the bubble where the aetheryte is. No idea why. Going to add it back and push the mesh to live. Right now just move out of the bubble, and press start. It can't go out of the bubble.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - jackshepherd - 07-07-2018

(07-07-2018, 07:58 AM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  ok I think i got it, by rebuilding macromesh on this map, it deleted the exit of the bubble where the aetheryte is. No idea why. Going to add it back and push the mesh to live. Right now just move out of the bubble, and press start. It can't go out of the bubble.

I went out of the bubble, pressed start, it got my character on mount, and didn't move, same error message in the console.

D = "[Navigation] - NAVERROR_MACRO_NO_PATH_FOUND - From [ 294.39 / -95.06 / -365.86] - To - [577.26 / 9.87 / -736.7]"