MMOMinion
Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Dailies (Repeatable quests) (/showthread.php?tid=18560)

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 07-07-2018

Ok we figured it out. The error is showing when you have no fly ability on this map. And you need to fly to complete the quests tasks

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 07-11-2018

So!
- Sahagin islands quests, broken since a year, are fixed.
- Infinite jumps on some Mog quests, fixed.
- The last Ananta quest, fully random and only working under certain conditions, is now fully automated.

It remains:

- Crash after a craft
- Bad timing when switching jobs, resulting sometimes at spamming a npc with the wrong job
- some last mesh tweaks

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - onipuntaro - 07-25-2018

can you add a check for beast tribe currencies? I've been having troubles with the vanu beast tribes ending early and the bot not registering the next step, but moving on to the next set of quests. And since I sometimes do this in pairs of 2 days worth of quests, it ends up accepting a quest from a vendor with no currencies.... for 30 minutes....

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 07-27-2018

i see what you mean.
That's a very particular problem. If you run 2x12 quests the same day, it will break at a moment when runnin Vol.6 Vanu and Vol.7 Vath since during the quest you need to talk to the same npc that gave the quest, and since the game client forces the npc to ONLY talk about to grab a new quest or turn in the finished quest when you actually needs to just talk to it as a simple step quest. It only happens on Vanu and Vath.

Not sure how to fix this. But thx for this particular report.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 08-03-2018

Crash after a craft = fixed. Finally!
You can run again your Ixal, Mog & Namazu dailies without problems.

[BUG] Amal'jaa Beast tribe quest "The Gland that Feeds." - warmdusk - 08-10-2018

I have encountered a beast tribe quest bug for the Amal'jaa--at level 46 quest called the Gland that Feeds You.  There are two parts to the quest, the first part you are suppose to go interact with a plant called Lizardsbane, and then go feed/battle the battle drakes.

In the first part of the quest, the bot will run to the Lizardsbane item, close enough to target it, but will never approach it and interact with it to pick it up, so it never moves on in the quest.  It will just run in circles, get close to the Lizardsbane, but not interact with it---for hours.

Thanks!

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 08-11-2018

Ok thx for the report, ill check it out after the next reset.

Edit: fixed!

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - hadoken2 - 08-24-2018

Purchased the stormblood dailies add-on but it's not showing up in the bottox manager; says not installed. This is my first time really using bottox @_@

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - hadoken2 - 08-24-2018

Ooops hahaha...long day at work. Figured it out >.>

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 08-24-2018

I think you didnt reload lua first. :)
I hope everyting is running fine now.