MMOMinion
Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Dailies (Repeatable quests) (/showthread.php?tid=18560)

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Esteban4u - 05-09-2017

(05-09-2017, 09:37 PM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  Hey Esteban4u, you should see it on the 64bit store. It does not work for 32bit minion.

Oh, ok thx for the quick reply :)

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Sting3rz - 05-09-2017

The bot seems to be sending me to the wrong npc to start the quests. I am sent to Yadovv Gah, yet the dailies start at Fibubb Gah. There can be no progression unless you manually get the quests from the correct npc. Even if you goto the correct npc and get the quests, it will not proceed to finish them correctly.

the module has been updated and fresh start.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 05-10-2017

@Sting3rz. Did you choose "Quest level: 43" in the menu? By default it's on 48.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - bjcho - 05-10-2017

How do you attack things? My character goes up to the objectives and target them but then just stands there...

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - onipuntaro - 05-10-2017

(05-10-2017, 06:46 AM)bjcho Wrote:  How do you attack things? My character goes up to the objectives and target them but then just stands there...

Do you have the minion-assist turned on? if not, then the bot wont do any attacks.

(05-09-2017, 01:23 PM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  If i'm not wrong it's a quest with the drake mount right? We allready have this pos/id in the db.
Are you going to the spot, doing the emote, but missing the target? Or going to the spot, not doing the mote, then skip step?

Yes, it is indeed the one with the drake mount. I am not sure if it went up to that spot, all I know is that it went back to the start of the quest, while still on the mount.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - pairak - 05-10-2017

On the quest, Blitzing the beacons, when you attack the beacons you aggro close enemies, then after killing the beacon you run away, now on some after you run away the enemy returns to their spot, but due to Assist you start chasing them down, on at least one its fine and you kill the enemy quickly, on another however you slowly run towards it while spamming attack and mount, creating a very glitchy movement. Maybe better on that quest to make the plugin kill the aggro before moving on rather then running away? Would at least look less "bot'y".

@Pairak Just had this bug front of me 5mn ago. We'll fix that during the day.

@InDaSkyz sounds good =) Btw, do you want me to keep posting issues I find here or somewhere else?

If you find one you can, but we only miss 3 id's on 30 quests, so for now, it's hard to find the ones we miss.
We'll find out these ones if we continue to do the quests everyday :)

Ok, well on the quest Beacon Keepers, the plugin cant seem to find location of the last beacon, possibly missing possition? Plugin looked for about 15min, looping between the same spots not finding it. So def one of thoose missing.