MMOMinion
Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Dailies (Repeatable quests) (/showthread.php?tid=18560)

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 05-10-2017

Wow i though we get everything on this one. Spend so many time on it. Timers are good now it can't be this way. So yeah it should be a random pos we miss. Now you can just give me the xyz pos, i have a tool finding "not showed entities on the map".

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - onipuntaro - 05-10-2017

Found another "Ravage The Ravagers" issue. the target is definitely on the list, since it walked to it, but the bot only faced it and stood for a second, then moved on. Possibly cause the assist bot used a skill as I dismounted Chocobro.

Target info:
ID - 4299477248
Name - Sturdy Cage
Content ID - 2002987

@onipuntaro what job? what skillmanager/acr profile?

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - onipuntaro - 05-10-2017

I was using the SMN ACR. Since it had been a minute, when it dismounted it cast aetherflow, which probably messed with the timing.

Thx for the report, i'll check that next unlock in one hour.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - pairak - 05-11-2017

Not sure what changed in the last update, but now I have the same problem with the Paladin skill profile as I had with the Black_mage (as in, not engaging combat) This profile worked fine yesterday. I tried on 2 quests to make sure it was not a quest that was the issue, but rather something with the profile.

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - onipuntaro - 05-11-2017

There is an issue wherein during "losing ones tempered" that the SMN ACR will continue to spam ruin on a fallen tempered, instead of the Sacred ash. I did not get the target ID, but while I was watching the current step cycle, I noticed that it did not do the use item step after the initial time. Possibly, there is one step missing the spam of the actions-failsafe.

I realize this is still being worked on, and that I should keep an eye on it, but I keep getting into the "let it run" mode.

As a suggestion, can you change the step "killaggro" to last a bit shorter? when it runs back to something that loses aggro and goes to attack, it makes a weird stuttering action.

Believe it or not, as I was writing this, I saw something else happen. During ravage the ravagers, the bot went to a destination, cycled through the steps a few times, but still had no interact step that I could see.
The info is; ID - 4299477264, Content ID - 2002993.

I stopped the bot and restarted it to test, and it did it the second time as well.

Edit: Ran into an issue with the lvl 46 quest "rite where it hurts". It is stuck at "set target", and is unmoving.
Edit 2: Also, is there a way for it to start searching for quests objectives from current POS, vice heading all the way to the beginning?
Edit 3: I swear I am not doing this on purpose. On the quest smothering instinct, there is a beacon the toon just stands in front of, facing. ID 4299484853, Content ID 2003064

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 05-11-2017

@Pairak we use the assist mode, so we don't code anything about skills, we only use the assist mode for fighting. There is no reason these profiles work in grind mode, and not with our addon. It's the same assist mode, with the same profiles.
@onipuntaro oh thx we allready have the 2002993 for the interaction, but not for the useitem (on the 2nd part on the quest). Will add it today.
For Rite where it hurts, that's weird i just completed this quest without any problem.
Same for Smothering Instincts.
How many fps do you have when doing those quests?

Also, since some people drop their quests before grabing them again in order to reset the random/id pos, we can't stop the loop for now (in fact we will stop the loop only if we have no more report on the forum thread and the discord channel. Quests allways need to be done 100%. For that we need the perfect timers that fit with people playing ff14 at 15fps, and 60fps. )

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - eldertale - 05-12-2017

has this been released yet>? looks and sounds awesome

RE: Dailies (Repeatable quests) - Bottox - 05-12-2017

Yes eldertale, it's available for the 64bit version of FFXIVMinion on the store.  Smile