MMOMinion
FFXIVMinion - Stormblood Update - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=140)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=141)
+--- Thread: FFXIVMinion - Stormblood Update (/showthread.php?tid=18852)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: FFXIVMinion - Stormblood Update - Spikermatic - 06-20-2017

When the bot targets something that is out of Line of Sight, it doesn't seem to be fixing itself up for that.
Eg: targeting a mob over the broken down walls in some places like western thanalan, near silver bazaar. (Can happen in town too, trying to get NPC's - only saw it once tho)

RE: FFXIVMinion - Stormblood Update - Gseeker - 06-20-2017

Keep up the good work MMOMINION team!

And a big THANK YOU for fixing many stuff so quickly!

RE: FFXIVMinion - Stormblood Update - smot1208 - 06-20-2017

So many updates all the time! Love u guys, best dev team by far

EDIT: Seems Gathering is still not using stealth so it takes aggro and then this can throw the bot off pretty drastically, trying to reset over and over at times. Sometimes it fixes itself by taking a smart route, but not always. Working MUCH better than before however. Keep up the great work guys <3

RE: FFXIVMinion - Stormblood Update - tw1sted - 06-20-2017

(06-20-2017, 06:28 PM)smot1208 Wrote:  So many updates all the time! Love u guys, best dev team by far

Agreed! Crazy how fast they're updating considering all the changes. 

I do have one slight bug to report, if it happens again I'll see if I can get a log. But when fate grinding on occasion the bot will land near the fate and just spam jump over and over, looks very bottish. It seems to think it's stuck upon landing.

RE: FFXIVMinion - Stormblood Update - Shozsu - 06-20-2017

(06-20-2017, 06:37 PM)tw1sted Wrote:  
(06-20-2017, 06:28 PM)smot1208 Wrote:  So many updates all the time! Love u guys, best dev team by far

I do have one slight bug to report, if it happens again I'll see if I can get a log. But when fate grinding on occasion the bot will land near the fate and just spam jump over and over, looks very bottish. It seems to think it's stuck upon landing.

Yep, same here. Looks weird to others I am sure. I try not to afk bot right now due to the issues, but I was wondering how I was going to report this. It stops jumping as soon as I force it to target an enemy.

RE: FFXIVMinion - Stormblood Update - lukemeow - 06-20-2017

wish i could get the navs to work so i could make my own for the SB areas, right now my character just monuts up and sits there instead of trying to fish or go to the marker, set up a nav in the area but nothing changes.

RE: FFXIVMinion - Stormblood Update - tw1sted - 06-21-2017

(06-20-2017, 09:30 PM)Shozsu Wrote:  
(06-20-2017, 06:37 PM)tw1sted Wrote:  

Yep, same here. Looks weird to others I am sure. I try not to afk bot right now due to the issues, but I was wondering how I was going to report this. It stops jumping as soon as I force it to target an enemy.

Yeah have to do the same! Definitely not safe to leave it afk

RE: FFXIVMinion - Stormblood Update - sythrak20 - 06-21-2017

It does that when it has nav issues, same thing happens sometimes gathering.

RE: FFXIVMinion - Stormblood Update - Jiani417 - 06-21-2017

(06-20-2017, 04:21 PM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  PVP-Shatter on store does that pretty well. You can also grab Husbandomax pvp profiles on his discord.

I second this motion. I have Husbando's PvP addon and it's the best thing to ever. The service is top notch. He stays pretty up to date.

RE: FFXIVMinion - Stormblood Update - game21 - 06-21-2017

thank you so much for quick updating!!!!!!

hope for craft skill updated soon.

thank you