MMOMinion
4.0 Samurai - No longer updating - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: [DOWNLOADS] Addons, Lua Modules, Navigation Meshes.. (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+---- Forum: SkillManager Profiles (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=105)
+----- Forum: Disciples of War Profiles (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+----- Thread: 4.0 Samurai - No longer updating (/showthread.php?tid=18891)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: 4.0 Samurai - Frost - 06-28-2017

(06-27-2017, 09:16 PM)Shozsu Wrote:  
(06-27-2017, 01:00 AM)fonix57 Wrote:  
(06-26-2017, 11:02 PM)Shozsu Wrote:  How are things going guys? Still on the road travelling, but using Splashtop I am still able to bot my character while I am gone. So far, have been afk fate farming for the past two days using the latest version.

Let me know if anyone has any major issues, also, if anyone notices Sebb's Samurai ACR profile being polished/finished and is a better replacement for my profile here, please let me know. I know Sebbs and the other guys there write in lua and have access to make decisions on the kenki/senki gauge, so they should be better than our skill manager based profiles. Although, I do hope they allow us to access those variables from the skill manager eventually.

Anyways, hope everyone is enjoying the profile, please feedback with me if anything needs to be looked at. Thanks!

Nice profile, what level is your samurai so far?

I'm over halfway to 66. I have been farming dates with my profile for about 14 hours per day. I am in a level 61 zone so it's been leveling slow but I can't really do much with me out of town other than start it and stop the bot remotely with splashtop. I leave the bot off over night for safety reasons.
only thing i noticed about Sebbs when i turn ACR off to not use yours Shozsu is that when its about to use Midare Setsugekka it dose not use Hissatsu: Kaiten first any idea why or dose he just not have it set to use it?

RE: 4.0 Samurai - gbxemu - 06-28-2017

(06-27-2017, 09:12 PM)Shozsu Wrote:  
(06-27-2017, 01:58 PM)gbxemu Wrote:  
(06-26-2017, 11:02 PM)Shozsu Wrote:  How are things going guys? Still on the road travelling, but using Splashtop I am still able to bot my character while I am gone. So far, have been afk fate farming for the past two days using the latest version.

Let me know if anyone has any major issues, also, if anyone notices Sebb's Samurai ACR profile being polished/finished and is a better replacement for my profile here, please let me know. I know Sebbs and the other guys there write in lua and have access to make decisions on the kenki/senki gauge, so they should be better than our skill manager based profiles. Although, I do hope they allow us to access those variables from the skill manager eventually.

Anyways, hope everyone is enjoying the profile, please feedback with me if anything needs to be looked at. Thanks!

there's a problem where when it uses yaten without farming enough kenki gauge to use gyoten and then then it stops till i manually fill up the kenki gauge myself. any fix to that?

I haven't seen that.. are you using the latest version?

Yes I'm using the "d" version newest one.

RE: 4.0 Samurai - iDownload - 06-28-2017

Looks like they update skillmanager.lua within minion. Gauges may have been added to it

RE: 4.0 Samurai - gbxemu - 06-28-2017

(06-28-2017, 02:12 AM)gbxemu Wrote:  

there's a problem where when it uses yaten without farming enough kenki gauge to use gyoten and then then it stops till i manually fill up the kenki gauge myself. any fix to that?

it's working now :) for some reason some of the skills weren't giving me gauge points

(06-28-2017, 04:15 AM)gbxemu Wrote:  

it's working now :) for some reason some of the skills weren't giving me gauge points
@shozsu just out of curiosity what ilvl are you and what dps do you hold with the profile? example 2 min parse

(06-28-2017, 05:36 AM)Frost Wrote:  
(06-27-2017, 01:58 PM)gbxemu Wrote:  there's a problem where when it uses yaten without farming enough kenki gauge to use gyoten and then then it stops till i manually fill up the kenki gauge myself. any fix to that?

@shozsu just out of curiosity what ilvl are you and what dps do you hold with the profile? example 2 min parse

also do you know a good guide/video to learn to make profiles much thanks in advace

RE: 4.0 Samurai - iDownload - 06-28-2017

@Frost http://i.imgur.com/1atVAsO.png

RE: 4.0 Samurai - Shozsu - 06-28-2017

If they really added the gauges to the skill manager then I plan to re write the whole thing when I get back from this trip.

RE: 4.0 Samurai - Shozsu - 06-28-2017

(06-28-2017, 05:36 AM)Frost Wrote:  
(06-27-2017, 01:58 PM)gbxemu Wrote:  there's a problem where when it uses yaten without farming enough kenki gauge to use gyoten and then then it stops till i manually fill up the kenki gauge myself. any fix to that?

I think I'm mid 270s. As for dps I'm not sure. I'm on travel right now so I can't run that at the moment. I will be back next Monday. How do you calculate dps ? I haven't used a parser in FFXIV in years.

RE: 4.0 Samurai - codypendant - 06-28-2017

http://advancedcombattracker.com/download.php