MMOMinion
Husbando's Toolbox - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Husbando's Toolbox (/showthread.php?tid=19295)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Husbando's Toolbox - bradleyk77 - 06-06-2018

Is there a way to have a bit more control over what the Spearfishing tool uses?  For example, at the Kobyashi Maru location I would like to use a large head to go for Motley Beakfish.  The tool wants to use a small head only and go for Bashful Batfish to spawn swimming shadows and try for an Ichthyosaur (at least that's what it seems to be doing).

RE: Husbando's Toolbox - HusbandoMax - 06-07-2018

(06-06-2018, 09:27 PM)bradleyk77 Wrote:  Is there a way to have a bit more control over what the Spearfishing tool uses?  For example, at the Kobyashi Maru location I would like to use a large head to go for Motley Beakfish.  The tool wants to use a small head only and go for Bashful Batfish to spawn swimming shadows and try for an Ichthyosaur (at least that's what it seems to be doing).

I assume you're using my profiles that are on my discord?
You can make your own profile or just simply edit the ones you're using. There is a full detailed guide on what you can do with a profile if you hit the "?" button on the addon. 
If you open the profile you want you will see 2 Gig settings for Swimming and Teeming that you can change the type of.

RE: Husbando's Toolbox - bradleyk77 - 06-09-2018

(06-07-2018, 07:54 AM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  
(06-06-2018, 09:27 PM)bradleyk77 Wrote:  Is there a way to have a bit more control over what the Spearfishing tool uses?  For example, at the Kobyashi Maru location I would like to use a large head to go for Motley Beakfish.  The tool wants to use a small head only and go for Bashful Batfish to spawn swimming shadows and try for an Ichthyosaur (at least that's what it seems to be doing).

I assume you're using my profiles that are on my discord?
You can make your own profile or just simply edit the ones you're using. There is a full detailed guide on what you can do with a profile if you hit the "?" button on the addon. 
If you open the profile you want you will see 2 Gig settings for Swimming and Teeming that you can change the type of.

Worked like a charm, I greatly appreciate the assistance.

RE: Husbando's Toolbox - stargolf - 07-10-2018

I can not find some of your Add-on software on the store as Autoduty or can find it because the game says it is not installed.

RE: Husbando's Toolbox - Zanci - 07-11-2018

(07-10-2018, 01:48 PM)stargolf Wrote:  I can not find some of your Add-on software on the store as Autoduty or can find it because the game says it is not installed.

Its not released yet.

RE: Husbando's Toolbox - HusbandoMax - 08-07-2018

Updated Spear Fishing with an Inventory Manager allowing you to automate Discards and Reduction on set fish.
[Image: NM1k1oK.png]

RE: Husbando's Toolbox - joshua88wa - 11-28-2018

[Image: eXoSvk6.png][Image: CTSNRKl.png]

I got this error when attaching the bot. I disabled all addons and reattached the bot with no problems. I then readded each addon until the error came back. It appears to be caused by Husbando's Toolbox, or possibly a conflict with another addon.

RE: Husbando's Toolbox - Gseeker - 11-28-2018

This is similar to my crash on bot attachment i posted here.

RE: Husbando's Toolbox - 99454685 - 07-31-2019

Apparently some features are now only available in Plus

I loved the market feature, but is there any plan on receiving alerts when some items price drop below a certain amount?
I think I'd buy that

RE: Husbando's Toolbox - Jinko - 08-02-2019

Is there any update or info on squadrons ?