MMOMinion
FFXIVMinion - New UI - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (http://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (http://www.mmominion.com/forum-87.html)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (http://www.mmominion.com/forum-88.html)
+--- Thread: FFXIVMinion - New UI (/thread-19830.html)

FFXIVMinion - New UI - sebbs - 10-05-2017

Most modes now have a Quickstart mode ideal for new users.

Gathering & Fishing also have a Profile and Marker modes for intermediate and advanced users.
A Profile builder is yet to come.

Please report any issues with the new ui here.

Make sure you include details and how to reproduce it.
Also accepting tooltip/Faq/Help sugestions for the new help window.

[Image: 0c58c74e4a.jpg]

[Image: f43087b54b.jpg]

[Image: ecd3a9ad91.jpg][Image: af30a24d04.jpg]

Along with other changes Crafting ui now has alerts for why your item may not craft.
If your unsure what they all mean just hover your mouse over the icons.
[Image: 89dc66e0ac.jpg]

RE: FFXIVMinion - New UI - Naokitchi - 10-09-2017

just now where to setting the max-min fate lv? it's gone from front interface ;-;

RE: FFXIVMinion - New UI - sebbs - 10-09-2017

Grind mode. Advanced options are only available if u check the advanced options box.
If you dont it will use settings we have defined.
[Image: af64833718.jpg]

RE: FFXIVMinion - New UI - sdsebffxiv - 10-09-2017

Hi! Thank you again for another great update, I like the new UI! I know the last version's "quest helpers" were in beta but they seem to have been removed from this version. Can you please let me know when they'll be back or if they're already there how I can find them? This really helped with purchasing from NPCs and other tasks. Thank you :)

(I posted in another form a couple days ago, maybe I wrote it in the wrong one, can you help Sebbs please?)

RE: FFXIVMinion - New UI - sebbs - 10-09-2017

(10-09-2017, 04:12 AM)sdsebffxiv Wrote:  Hi! Thank you again for another great update, I like the new UI! I know the last version's "quest helpers" were in beta but they seem to have been removed from this version. Can you please let me know when they'll be back or if they're already there how I can find them? This really helped with purchasing from NPCs and other tasks. Thank you :)

(I posted in another form a couple days ago, maybe I wrote it in the wrong one, can you help Sebbs please?)

Unless Ace is happy to release a non beta version Its unlikely to be added back.
Im not sure if sellout does a similar thing.

RE: FFXIVMinion - New UI - rocketgrabber - 10-09-2017

Thank you devs, loving the new UI!
On a related note. Could you add an option to the launcher to de-attach and re-attach the interface/bot with a button?
Like I want to take screenshots and whatnot, or need an overlay, I could just de-attach it. Or if the bot has a brainfart (some exception), I could de-attach and attach it.
Because at the moment it just simply breaks, and if I click "stop" it kills the whole game.
Ty!

RE: FFXIVMinion - New UI - sdsebffxiv - 10-09-2017

(10-09-2017, 04:12 AM)sdsebffxiv Wrote:  Hi! Thank you again for another great update, I like the new UI! I know the last version's "quest helpers" were in beta but they seem to have been removed from this version. Can you please let me know when they'll be back or if they're already there how I can find them? This really helped with purchasing from NPCs and other tasks. Thank you :)

Thank you very much for the personal reply Sebbs :)