MMOMinion
Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] (/showthread.php?tid=21344)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - Bottox - 06-21-2019

known problem, and fixed with the next major engine update in a few days.
It's literally another addon that is coming. We switch to something really strong. I'll shoot when its live for sure.
But to answer your question, demo version will cover all ARR dungeons. Paid version uses the exact same db but also support all other exp including Shadowbringers and future ones.

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - imKin - 06-22-2019

Hey I am having some issues. What are the recommended settings when running squadron dungeons? Or would this only be preferred for use in public. It doesn't use squadron orders which would be a huge help considering it is taking 50 minutes to clear any dungeon due to how often my character is dying by straight up face tanking every mob it encounters. I am running sub level 50 dungeons with my i380 monk so it really shouldn't be as big of an issue as it is. (just to unlock Captain rank)

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - Bottox - 06-23-2019

with a monk, with shitty stuff, it takes something like.... 18 mn here
Be more precise then. Which dungeon? Then is your squad optimized? did you unlock and select the dps buff for all of them?

Then like i said earlier, a massive update is in the corner. A lot of things are going to change. It's not tested yet for squads, but the overall logic code changed so much during the last month. We still plan to release the update before 5.0

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - Sptirema - 06-24-2019

It seems that my War can only do Storm's Eye combo. Can I make it do Storm's Path combo and Fel Cleave?

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - Kazahashi - 06-30-2019

I bought this add on, and I've been going in on Gunbreaker to Fractal Continuum, and I just face wipe the last boss now every single time due to my character just enjoying standing in everything. This is with GC Squads too. Yes all my gear is up to snuff, etc. After my character comes back to life, they get to the jump pad right before the boss and run into the corner instead of going to the jump pad.

The other issue I'm having is doing a dungeon like Sohm Al, which is easy for other bot programs to do, so I figured I'd give that one a shot. Once the characters load into the dungeon, they move forward to the first set of mobs and just stand there and do nothing. I left and came back 20 mins later and they were still standing there. I've tried this multiple times and the same thing happens. Any help would be appreciated, I'd love to get this to work. I bought it because I hate running HoH and PotD to level other jobs. Also, I did turn on the Beta support and restarted and got the update hoping it would fix the issue with Sohm Al, but it still keeps happening.

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - Bottox - 07-02-2019

All actual dungeon profiles a

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - Bottox - 07-02-2019

All actual dungeon profiles and boss mechanics go to the trash in a few days. To be replaced by a new engine that supports in a better way all mechanics and aoe.
Right now we focus Trust system that will run fine with any job, including Trust menu support today.
During the next days we'll add more Trust dungeon profiles, then we'll switch to the new engine revision for normal duty finder runs (including Squadrons, unsync, public, but also 5.0 content for regular runs etc...)

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - Bottox - 07-03-2019

Trust system supported!

Lvl 71 dungeon "Holminster Switch" is available with the npcs of your choice.
You need to have acces to the Trust menu (msq done? need confirmation), and thx to minion devs we are now able to automate it, that way you can totally afk your entire leveling part until you reach 80.
For people running their main story quests right now, you manually team up front of the dungeon entrance with the npcs of your choice, then once you're inside the dungeon, you can press start on Revolt.

Lvl 73 to be added very soon. Early version tomorrow. To level all main story npcs to 80 is a long journey. So take your time, enjoy the ride!

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - Doom511 - 07-03-2019

I have a question. is there any way that I can only buy the trust system part ? not all the revolt engine. it's a lil bit high priced for me since I only want the trust system part of it.

I understand that you did put a lot of work into it but plz consider selling each part alone with a decent price. also, that is some awesome work you did.

sorry if my English is bad, I hope you did understand me

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - heroxsj - 07-03-2019

this addon supports CN client?