MMOMinion
Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] (/showthread.php?tid=21344)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - enkae7317 - 12-29-2019

Does this addon work well? I'm thinking about buying it. Can I queue up for public parties and level my alts from 1-80 this way in a quick manner? if I can it will be 100% buy.

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - Bottox - 12-29-2019

@lolwtfbbq Support is made on Discord. 24 hours per day.
Links on first page. Or in my signature.

@enkae7317
The goal of the demo version is to answer to this question.
Demo version not limited in time, + Trial version available (all content for 24 hours)

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - Malleator - 12-30-2019

This addon isn't perfect, no, in fact it's not even that good in duty coverage or human-like behavior, but it is the best (and only) solution.

So yes, I bought the addon, but only to perhaps incentivize its improvement or show that there's demand for such an addon in the hopes of a truly great or even perfect solution comes about.

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - enkae7317 - 01-03-2020

Tried the 24hour demo. Overall GREAT addon for leveling (ONLY IF YOU DO COMMAND MISSIONS). A couple of issues however,

1. This addon only has ARR dungeons? I thought it covers all expansions? I tried 24hour and wanted to try some higher level dungeons, as well as trusts.

2. Addon is very good, especially with squad. But it does NOT detect squad level. So if player outlevels squad, it will prompt the duty finder to go on to higher level dungeon. But because squad is NOT up to level, it'll just continuously try and requeue for that dungeon even though the game wont let it. This makes it so bot is stuck in endless loop of doing nothing and wastes time if you plan to auto-AFK. A good change would be to detect squad level, and if you get that "SQUAD LEVEL NOT HIGH ENOUGH FOR THIS DUNGEON", then it continues to do the most current dungeon to level up company squad more.

3. Addon does NOT do retainers every 1hour. I clicked on the checkmark and this addon doesn't even do ventures for retainers at all

4. Addon does NOT sell items to grand company for seals. I literally had like 50 useless items sitting in my main inventory as well as a flooded armory inventory. Does not work!!!

I almost have incentive to buy addon but some issues need to be fixed.

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - Bottox - 01-03-2020

@enkae7317
1) You didnt restart the game after you hit the trial button. So you kept the "demo version" which only supports ARR. Here is the list of what the addon currently supports (36 dungeons, 7 guildhests, 23 trials, 11 raids) : http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=revolt_engine_dungeons
2) true. There is no way on Minion right now to automate the squadron menu. You also must unlock Squadron before to use or it will crash against the squadron barracks.
3) It does send retainers every hour. And it works pretty well
4) It does sell to GC to trade and buy a few items. You didnt setup correctly, you must check (and read the included tutorial) GC Trade on Exorcism.

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - enkae7317 - 01-04-2020

@Bottox

Fixed most my issues. The only problem now is for Sohm Al if you do squadron and select that one, it keeps trying to pick "the Vault" instead. And if you choose "the vault" dungeon to queue, it picks a different dungeon. It looks like the code messed up and selection got moved up a notch.

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - Bottox - 01-05-2020

@enkae7317
you miss a dungeon on your list. I bet on Wanderer's Palace. So it misses a selecting the proper tab.
Yup most of issues are fixed, and all of them must be fixed before Revolt first anniversary. Good stuff to hit! Engine is done and stable, it now supports end game content so expect serious things by this month.

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - enkae7317 - 01-05-2020

@Bottox

Bot doesn't have the option to select Wanderer's Palace...am I missing something here?

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - Bottox - 01-07-2020

In game you didnt unlock a dungeon. I couldnt say which one, but its generally Wanderer's Palace that people forget to unlock.
So if breaks the list. There is no squadron menu control through Minion, so to fix the list you must first unlock the missing dungeon.

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - deathcurse - 01-20-2020

I use this addon basically 24/7 and never really had problems with the addon - i really love it. But since yesterday I keep dying on the first boss in Holminster Switch. It just stands in the Big AoE