MMOMinion
Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] (/showthread.php?tid=21344)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - SimonLouis - 05-06-2019

(05-06-2019, 02:22 PM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  @Gseeker Sorry for slow answer, i just noticed your message. That's something that is still reported (only with squads so far). I'll do my best to fix it.
@SimonLouis thx for your support! In that case just tell me which dungeon and your exact squad party. That way i can enter the same way and face the same problems.

Any DPS really (I'm going in as bard right now). The rest of the squadron is conjurer, marauder and arcanist.

I've had the same issue in each of the HW dungeons. It seems that my character is always stood as if it's the tank and can take the hits. I've not been able to get through a HW dungeon with my squadron yet.

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - Bottox - 05-07-2019

Did you update your squadron stats? You can improve their stats. If you didnt make it on any Heavensward dungeon, then something is maybe wrong on your gear...
Or maybe a specific exemple on why you die? Tell me what ilvl you have when you die, and on which dungeon.

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - SimonLouis - 05-08-2019

(05-07-2019, 08:21 AM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  Did you update your squadron stats? You can improve their stats. If you didnt make it on any Heavensward dungeon, then something is maybe wrong on your gear...
Or maybe a specific exemple on why you die? Tell me what ilvl you have when you die, and on which dungeon.

My character is dying ahead of the squadron. My squadron is fully levelled with balanced stats. 

My gear is grinded from the dungeons I'm in or bought as soon as I reach an even number lvl. For example, in the wanderers palace, at the start the bot runs and collects all the mobs up to a certain point. As I'm not a tank (I'm BRD in this example), I can't take the damage, so I die, but then respawn and run back to the same point. Rinse and repeat. 

In the Vault, the bot runs in a straight line through Ser Grinnaux and then doesn't move around to avoid aoes (first a thin orange line aoe, secondly the red patterned aoes and then the large red line aoe).

In Sohm Al, the bot doesn't focus on the big green add before it focuses down the others. So the green add explodes and I die. Rinse repeat. 

ARR dungeons were awesome for levelling, but I haven't been able to leave the bot alone on HW yet. Hoping it's easy tweaks or something?

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - Bottox - 05-08-2019

Thx for those very precise info. I'll send you a message here when all of this is fixed. It's all about reducing the difficulty and slow down things.

@Gseeker Totorak Squadron profile is fixed (magitek cell)

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - gwar72 - 05-09-2019

is there a specifik way u need to setup the bots, i use the ACR and as many i like to "watch" the bot :)

but i have yet to see it end to end do a sqadrion dungeon without whipefest or manual input.

2 examples,

1 i did unsync wanderers - it would never ever during 10 runs pick up the right ammount of ashes (or what not) to be able to open the doors.
2 Squadron stone vigil - end boss - i never moves out of the aoe's that gets dropped and since its squadron all the aoes get dropped on the player ie DEAD.

the reason im asking is cause these are according to the ingame stats "fully working" ie 3 green bars in the botox manager.

i tested both with and with out the ACR bot "move out of aoe" but with same result on Stone Vigil, i cannot finish the stone vigil squadron mode without manual interaction to move out of AOE on last boss.

still gives much fun :) but its still a very rough diamond (as wip states)

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - Bottox - 05-09-2019

When it's showing all green, that means most of the mechanics are supported, to run it smoothly with a decent gear (close to the ilvl from the dungeon).
For Wanderer's Palace, it works with Squads and Premade parties (Public too). Going to test through Unsync, very long time i didnt try.

Regarding Stone Vigil, this circle aoe is not parsed by the minion bot. We can't do anything on this one, and its not supposed to kill you as long as you trigger the next mechanic. Minion devs to try to find a way to parse the aoe in the game during the next week. For some dungeons it will reduce the difficulty.

Now the way to setup the bot, it's supposed to do it by itself.
At last, ACR works well, even if i still recommend to use skillmanager profiles for Tanks.

If you want to report and get daily info on revolt, feel free to join the dedicated discord here:
https://discord.gg/B3Safxq

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - zwan - 05-10-2019

i have to say i had a hard time with 4 bot party doing SB Duty it was lot of wipe even with ilvl 380 gear and my party evade like nothing.
i don't know whats wrong but can hardly have a win when my whm take a 10000 tone hammer hit in face.
in other side i got deepdunjon wich work realy smooth in a hard environnement and evade well all aoe so i don't know why revolt engine combat is so different.
Hell's lid is the most horible cuz charactere run into fire aoe then later agro loong train wich is not safe when evading nothing and the list say the duty is easy .
for win i have to manually play the healer at least .
but maybee i miss something with evade aoe chekbox.
i realized so in windows 10 if i focus my tank windows the 3 other instance get a big delay and are late and run 10 miles away from tank maybee it could explain they not evade anithing.

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - Bottox - 05-11-2019

@Zwan
10000 tone hammer in the face? Where?
Party setup (jobs) / dungeon?

Revolt goes public, here is the difference. It doesnt use the same code/scripts/avoidances. We developed everything from scratch (started in january) and bosses mechanics can't be supported by any other addon right now (and i guess in the future). It's still in hard development, daily.
Hell's lid is ez, yes. No problem here. No ACR, all 4 on skillmanager profiles. Ilvl around 370.
A lot of people run SB dungeons 24 hours per day without problems right now, so what about to join us on the discord?
https://discord.gg/B3Safxq

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - hav0k - 05-11-2019

Is the bot supposed to autorun through the dungeon? I have tried it several times on Doma Castle, and I just stay sitting at the entrance. As I run through, it will target and attack and such, but I have to manually move the character. Is that normal?

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - zwan - 05-11-2019

ACR is prolly the problem i had 4 ACR i guess . will try more testing later