MMOMinion
Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] (/showthread.php?tid=21344)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - sosicko1981 - 06-02-2019

I've used revolt a few days now. For DPS, it seems to work great. I just tried it as a tank on the first dungeon you come across and it pulled a crazy amount of mobs. It was fine at first as the healer was able to keep us alive. But after the first boss, we wiped. The bot pulled 3-4 sets of mobs before turning around to fight them. Is there a reason it's doing this and is there a way to stop it or control how much it pulls?

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - sosicko1981 - 06-02-2019

Just tried it again and the healer wasn't as good as the last time lol. Wiped the first pull because the bot just pulled too many. I'm using it with a healer though and so far it's doing a really good job.

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - Bottox - 06-02-2019

@sosicko1981 you should join us here on this discord:
https://discord.gg/D6fnF93
then on your reports, please specify the dungeon, your party setup, profiles used, kind of runs (unsync/squad/df etc)

Regarding the amount of pulled mobs, that's because we run the dungeons in speed run by default. Long run profiles to be added before 5.0 for most of dungeons. You will use them when your public healer has no brain or is running his first dungeon.

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - sosicko1981 - 06-03-2019

(06-02-2019, 01:22 PM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  @sosicko1981 you should join us here on this discord:
https://discord.gg/D6fnF93
then on your reports, please specify the dungeon, your party setup, profiles used, kind of runs (unsync/squad/df etc)

Regarding the amount of pulled mobs, that's because we run the dungeons in speed run by default. Long run profiles to be added before 5.0 for most of dungeons. You will use them when your public healer has no brain or is running his first dungeon.

I've held off on using it for tanks.  I have been using it for healing though.  Last night there was a hiccup where the bot just stopped healing.  2 people died.  I reset it, it rezzed them and kept healing.  No problems since.  I saw the options for "Long Run" and "Speed Run" on there.  Any time I come across one with an option I choose long but I don't think the first dungeon had that option.  I just bought the $17 item on the mog store that leveled him to 60 though.  Maybe now that hes higher level with better gear Ill give it another shot.  As for Discord, Ill hop on later.  I travel for work from monday to saturday  and when I get everything set up at my hotel tomorrow evening Ill hop on and give more info.  Thanks for the reply.

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - velo - 06-12-2019

Is there an ETA on the rest of the ARR dungeons?
Ampador keep, Hauke manor Hard ECT

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - aure - 06-12-2019

I think the focus should be on the dungeons missing that are part of the Main Quest

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - Bottox - 06-14-2019

All dungeons are added progressively. Last added was yesterday, and its Amdapor Keep.

The main goal right now is to polish all available dungeons before 5.0 and reduce the difficulty depending on jobs and level.
Another dungeon to be added before 5.0 is Ala Mhigo. We'll hit 30 dungeons, 5 guildhests, 1 raid & 2 trials. In only 4 months, not bad!

There is a major engine update to hit before 5.0 that will require to spend time on actual dungeons again, but after that it opens the gates for hardest content, including trials and raids.

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - Gseeker - 06-17-2019

Ok i tried to farm ARR relic light with MNK using Revolt addon, unsynced and specifically the Trial of Embers both Normal and Hard.

In both the character sits in the middle a few steps aways from Ifrit without engaging into combat and without Ifrit aggroing. I think it needs a few steps more at least for making Ifrit aggroing.

Thanks InDaSkyz in advance! :)

Edit: I forgot to mention that once i manually start the fight, all go smoothly and Revolt finishes both Trials successfully.

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - xalindor - 06-20-2019

I've recently been using the free version just to get a grasp on things for the main use of squadrons. My question is whether the paid version on a (dps/heal) would actually send the tank in first to a pack of mobs/boss? As the free version just hurdles yourself into the mess and you hope you'll just survive. For the most part the AI is smart enough while your on a dps to keep you alive unless your gear is lacking. Thanks.

RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - Caldric - 06-20-2019

Does the paid version update the existing ARR dungeons (and all dungeons, at that)? Currently, the free version stalls in a lot of spots on healer. I've been using it a lot for farming Irregular Tomes on TMoTR and Stone Vigil, and Toto-Rak stalls at the last door before the final boss and just runs against it. For Stone Vigil, as healer I just stand in AoE and die over and over again. Most dungeons require attending the PC to clear these types of issues up. I'd like to take the dive and grab the full version...but not if the majority of the dungeons act like this. I'm just curious how much effort is put into clearing these types of bugs to determine if it's a worthy investment.