MMOMinion
Crafting - Keeps using EXP manuals & doesn't select correct page for recipes - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Support - English, Deutsch, 中文 (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: English Support & Questions (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+---- Thread: Crafting - Keeps using EXP manuals & doesn't select correct page for recipes (/showthread.php?tid=21725)

Crafting - Keeps using EXP manuals & doesn't select correct page for recipes - kcbot - 07-06-2019

Hi,

I'm new and loving the bot btw.

I ran through the tutorials and believe I have set everything up for crafting correctly, I'm sure I will be told otherwise if I haven't. ;)

When I started the bot it just started spamming my exp manuals from my inventory and nothing else. It used the new one (revised engineering manual) and the squadron engineering manual over and over.

I fixed this by turning the setting to use exp manuals off, but it would be good if I could turn the setting back on and it only use one manual before starting to craft.

Once I got around this I noticed that the items in my craft list were not being selected in the game, the bot kept selecting the first page and getting stuck. When I looked at the lua files for the craft list, the page was stored as 0. I am not sure if this issue is related to the new SHB recipes or all recipes in general as I have only tried with new recipes. But I updated the page number in the lua files and this fixed the issue.

Just thought this was worth reporting as I couldn't find any similar issues in the forum.

Thanks

RE: Crafting - Keeps using EXP manuals & doesn't select correct page for recipes - laddlelord - 07-10-2019

I don't have the exp manuals problem, but I'm running into the same "stuck at first page" issue.

It happens after a seemingly random number of crafts. It can be 1, it can be 20, but sure enough, at some point the bot is going to return to the crafting menu and display the first page's items. One thing I noticed is that the correct page is selected (71-75 in my case), but the items of the first page are displayed.

The bot also doesn't seem to be able to switch between crafts correctly either. ie. if I'm crafting something as a CRP and the next item is a craft for WVR, the bot will switch classes but will stay stuck on the first page. I'll have to manually select the page and then the bot will start crafting the item.

My apologies if this isn't clear. I'm having a hard time explaining it.

Let me know if you find an answer

RE: Crafting - Keeps using EXP manuals & doesn't select correct page for recipes - kcbot - 07-10-2019

(07-10-2019, 02:16 PM)laddlelord Wrote:  I don't have the exp manuals problem, but I'm running into the same "stuck at first page" issue.

It happens after a seemingly random number of crafts. It can be 1, it can be 20, but sure enough, at some point the bot is going to return to the crafting menu and display the first page's items. One thing I noticed is that the correct page is selected (71-75 in my case), but the items of the first page are displayed.

The bot also doesn't seem to be able to switch between crafts correctly either. ie. if I'm crafting something as a CRP and the next item is a craft for WVR, the bot will switch classes but will stay stuck on the first page. I'll have to manually select the page and then the bot will start crafting the item.

I figured out that exp manuals work fine if you only have one type of manual in your inventory. If I have multiple types of crafting manual it spams them. So I just keep the new revised ones in my inventory and problem solved.

For the paging problem, it is because the page is stored as 0 in the lua file. If you manualy edit your lua file for the craft list and update the page number for each craft depending on its level and then reload your lua modules, it will work fine.

For 71-75 crafts, update the page value to 14.
For 76-80 crafts, update the page value to 15.

Hope this helps

RE: Crafting - Keeps using EXP manuals & doesn't select correct page for recipes - kcbot - 07-11-2019

(07-10-2019, 02:28 PM)kcbot Wrote:  
(07-10-2019, 02:16 PM)laddlelord Wrote:  I don't have the exp manuals problem, but I'm running into the same "stuck at first page" issue.

I figured out that exp manuals work fine if you only have one type of manual in your inventory. If I have multiple types of crafting manual it spams them. So I just keep the new revised ones in my inventory and problem solved.

For the paging problem, it is because the page is stored as 0 in the lua file. If you manualy edit your lua file for the craft list and update the page number for each craft depending on its level and then reload your lua modules, it will work fine.

For 71-75 crafts, update the page value to 14.
For 76-80 crafts, update the page value to 15.

Hope this helps

Just updated the bot and the paging problem appears to have been fixed ThumbsUp