MMOMinion
[Module] Crafting Tool v2.1.1 + FIX 2 <18/11/2013> - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: [DOWNLOADS] Addons, Lua Modules, Navigation Meshes.. (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+---- Forum: Outdated (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=110)
+---- Thread: [Module] Crafting Tool v2.1.1 + FIX 2 <18/11/2013> (/showthread.php?tid=4380)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: [Module] Crafting Tool v1.5.3 [30/10/2013] - ymko - 10-30-2013

(10-30-2013, 01:54 PM)R3P0 Wrote:  
(10-30-2013, 01:17 PM)ymko Wrote:  
(10-30-2013, 01:16 PM)dannuic Wrote:  
(10-30-2013, 01:01 PM)Hairyogre Wrote:  Yeah, on 1.53 when I manually edited in the check for CP, it ran for hours. v1.5.3 + Fix gets stuck in the same spot though I can see where you have that check in the new code; I assume you tried to separate Hasty Touch elsewhere?

Also, I notice times where there's just enough cp for a last quality step but the bot rebuffs steady hand. If that's intentional, it doesn't seem like the chance of a good condition for tricks arising is high enough to waste the guaranteed quality attempt. Odds are it's not intentional and you just haven't tweaked it yet =).

Yeah, the bot is still too dumb to know when it's "endgame" which is something I need to work on (it will rebuff inner quiet after you use an ability that uses up IQ stacks, which is never desirable. I'm working now on some logic that will more intelligently select touches, but I know it's not ready and I'm having trouble connecting to servers to test it now.

Also, there is no logic for Rumination, so it won't work (or Manipulation or proper Byregot's, innovation, great strides, ingenuity). There's still a long way to go.
Not really that much of a long way to go :) You will see when i finish today in the evening :P Don't waste time working on current code things will change a lot, and i doubt you will be able to integrate them, although if you want in to help add me on skype: summerionok

Ymko how close is this to 100% HQ based on the setup I sent you? I intend to use it for leveling my next craft but as of right now im still using my old program for 100% HQ
You will be able to set up your own profile :) As to how close is the auto crafter, not very close, it's harder than you think to make it automatic, hard coding a routine is not a way to go. On the other hand with the current set up I have, I had no problem of making 3 out of 4 items HQ...(thats with the one thats out, you just have to set it up)

RE: [Module] Crafting Tool v1.5.3 [30/10/2013] - dannuic - 10-30-2013

Pushed a few fixes to my fork. Changes include fixing the hanging at the end, adding an efficiency field that defaults to 1 if you want to calculate steps left for a different progress move (workaround for now), adding defaults to level, control, and craftsmanship (there is no good default, it's still better to set them manually). This is just to fix a few bugs while ymko gets his overhaul ready.

RE: [Module] Crafting Tool v1.5.3 [30/10/2013] - R3P0 - 10-30-2013

(10-30-2013, 03:10 PM)ymko Wrote:  
(10-30-2013, 01:16 PM)dannuic Wrote:  
(10-30-2013, 01:01 PM)Hairyogre Wrote:  Yeah, on 1.53 when I manually edited in the check for CP, it ran for hours. v1.5.3 + Fix gets stuck in the same spot though I can see where you have that check in the new code; I assume you tried to separate Hasty Touch elsewhere?

Also, I notice times where there's just enough cp for a last quality step but the bot rebuffs steady hand. If that's intentional, it doesn't seem like the chance of a good condition for tricks arising is high enough to waste the guaranteed quality attempt. Odds are it's not intentional and you just haven't tweaked it yet =).

Yeah, the bot is still too dumb to know when it's "endgame" which is something I need to work on (it will rebuff inner quiet after you use an ability that uses up IQ stacks, which is never desirable. I'm working now on some logic that will more intelligently select touches, but I know it's not ready and I'm having trouble connecting to servers to test it now.

Also, there is no logic for Rumination, so it won't work (or Manipulation or proper Byregot's, innovation, great strides, ingenuity). There's still a long way to go.
Not really that much of a long way to go :) You will see when i finish today in the evening :P Don't waste time working on current code things will change a lot, and i doubt you will be able to integrate them, although if you want in to help add me on skype: summerionok

Ymko how close is this to 100% HQ based on the setup I sent you? I intend to use it for leveling my next craft but as of right now im still using my old program for 100% HQ
You will be able to set up your own profile :) As to how close is the auto crafter, not very close, it's harder than you think to make it automatic, hard coding a routine is not a way to go. On the other hand with the current set up I have, I had no problem of making 3 out of 4 items HQ...(thats with the one thats out, you just have to set it up)

LOL I never expected it to be fully automated that would be insane crazy lol as long as i can set my run then its all good ill give it a shot today and let you know how it goes.

RE: [Module] Crafting Tool v1.5.3 [30/10/2013] - ymko - 10-30-2013

(10-30-2013, 03:26 PM)R3P0 Wrote:  
(10-30-2013, 03:10 PM)ymko Wrote:  
(10-30-2013, 01:16 PM)dannuic Wrote:  Yeah, the bot is still too dumb to know when it's "endgame" which is something I need to work on (it will rebuff inner quiet after you use an ability that uses up IQ stacks, which is never desirable. I'm working now on some logic that will more intelligently select touches, but I know it's not ready and I'm having trouble connecting to servers to test it now.

LOL I never expected it to be fully automated that would be insane crazy lol as long as i can set my run then its all good ill give it a shot today and let you know how it goes.
If it's gonna be out today, i'm doing my best but having trouble to even log in to FFXIV

RE: [Module] Crafting Tool v1.5.4 [30/10/2013] - Koopla - 10-30-2013

1 thing I notice with many crafts is that even when the mod predicts "Steps to Finish" correctly it just does those synthesis steps at start and finishes the item without using other quality or buff skills.

Example: 2 steps to finish synthesis with at least 4-5 more steps for quality gain and steady hands, but the bot just does 2 synthesis at start and finishes the item skipping other skills.

RE: [Module] Crafting Tool v1.5.4 [30/10/2013] - dannuic - 10-30-2013

(10-30-2013, 04:28 PM)Koopla Wrote:  1 thing I notice with many crafts is that even when the mod predicts "Steps to Finish" correctly it just does those synthesis steps at start and finishes the item without using other quality or buff skills.

Example: 2 steps to finish synthesis with at least 4-5 more steps for quality gain and steady hands, but the bot just does 2 synthesis at start and finishes the item skipping other skills.

I fixed this very recently with a silent push less than half an hour ago. Grab it again and try it out.

RE: [Module] Crafting Tool v1.5.4 [30/10/2013] - ymko - 10-30-2013

There is a lot of changes being made at the moment

RE: [Module] Crafting Tool v1.5.4 [30/10/2013] - R3P0 - 10-30-2013

(10-30-2013, 04:36 PM)ymko Wrote:  There is a lot of changes being made at the moment

Ymko as others have advised durability skills are still stopping the bot when synthing once you run out of CP. I select Masters Mend I and check durability and it stops with 20/40 left after using masters mend and having no cp

It is now not crafting at all with the latest update, I setup everything as before Crafting, Control, Level, not sure what efficiency is now but the bot goes to craft and it just sits there with 1.5.4

Switched Efficiency to 100 and its now crafting and Masters mend is now working

RE: [Module] Crafting Tool v1.5.4 [30/10/2013] - ymko - 10-30-2013

(10-30-2013, 05:01 PM)R3P0 Wrote:  
(10-30-2013, 04:36 PM)ymko Wrote:  There is a lot of changes being made at the moment

Ymko as others have advised durability skills are still stopping the bot when synthing once you run out of CP. I select Masters Mend I and check durability and it stops with 20/40 left after using masters mend and having no cp

It is now not crafting at all with the latest update, I setup everything as before Crafting, Control, Level, not sure what efficiency is now but the bot goes to craft and it just sits there with 1.5.4

Switched Efficiency to 100 and its now crafting and Masters mend is now working
Great stuff :P It's not me doing latest updates so i've no idea what they do :P

You guys should really rep dannuic :)

RE: [Module] Crafting Tool v1.5.4 [30/10/2013] - R3P0 - 10-30-2013

(10-30-2013, 05:29 PM)ymko Wrote:  Great stuff :P It's not me doing latest updates so i've no idea what they do :P

You guys should really rep dannuic :)

Ill rep ppl soon, do im just trying to test the logic of this crafting thing since today is the first day im testing it lol

there's a small issue with the logic, The bot is using steady hand before inner quiet this should be reversed IQ should be first skill used as it builds stacks, where as stead hand is a 5 turn use, popping IQ after uses 1 turn.