MMOMinion
FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+--- Thread: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 (/showthread.php?tid=8976)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - socalchocobo - 09-17-2014

(09-17-2014, 02:13 AM)atmarkham Wrote:  ETA can be found here.

Haha =D

(09-17-2014, 02:59 AM)crayfish Wrote:  This patch 2.38 had a lot of structures which got shifted around not like previous patch where it just jump offset. When they find the base for all it will work again. Memory dump is a slow process even if you have all structure mapped.
Go do ST.

Good luck to the crew! Thanks for the info. Honestly have no idea how much work goes into it. I wish them a speedy dump <3

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - atmarkham - 09-17-2014

MOAR EX-LAX!!!

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - dalumo93 - 09-18-2014

After todays hotfix (18,09,14) the bot crashes the game. Worked fine yesterday.

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - automationarmy - 09-18-2014

okay good - not just me lol.

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - random73 - 09-18-2014

(09-18-2014, 11:32 AM)dalumo93 Wrote:  After todays hotfix (18,09,14) the bot crashes the game. Worked fine yesterday.

There was an update..... The bot needs to be updated.Awkward

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - Mitsuomi - 09-18-2014

Seems working good except for some features like click to teleport. Still have to manually select the world server when booting from GUI.

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - automationarmy - 09-18-2014

is it just me or is something wrong with the Buff IDS? Did they change?

My white mage is casting protect on himself over and over and over and over and over.

I have under player buffs and target buffs 146,147 (even though the dev module shows the buff as 146)

I completely disabled the second protect in the profile which is for group-mates as im soloing so skill target is just Player.

What am i missing? It worked fine before and the only work around I have is adding 1800 (1/2 hr) under Secs since last cast. This would suffice if i werent to die but as luck would have it, for some reason the bot is actually dropping Protect, each time i dismount, when moving from fate to fate.

wtf is going on?

While im here - I have port to cursor set as Left Control + Left mouse. The only problem is the modifier isnt working. This was a problem before.

So whenever i click anything on my screen, i port all over like a madman.

This also explains why the speedhack wasnt working for me. I have it set as control and no matter what I do - hitting control does nothing.

So in short - you guys have an issue with either Left Control or modifiers in general :P

AAAAND while i still have the page open. i noticed you guys add a teleport button that not only teleports from fate to fate, but does so only when people arent in range to see. BRILLIANT! Only issue ive had is i was running it and every time i looked back the game was closed completely back to desktop.

finally i watched it happen and it was due to the bot teleporting to a fate that was actually up on an elevated plateuea. it would port to the valley below, run against the wall for x amount of time trying to reach it, and then decide it was stuck and close out of the game.

not sure where this belongs so like the other stuff, im putting it here because atleast i know it'll be read.

the tp point for the westernmost fates in northern shroud need adjusting :P

i think that covers it all <3

Same thing is happening with regen as is with protect. Casting it over and over and over.

Is the entire "missing" buffs parameter jacktified or something?

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - TauTau - 09-18-2014

if you think buff ID changed, just cast it manually and check buff-ID with dev-module

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - Ace - 09-18-2014

The problem is "146,147" is wrong. "146+147" is the correct notation.

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - Mitsuomi - 09-19-2014

Do you guys have any idea who to fix the problem that we have to manually select the world when we auto launch all accounts from GUI ?