MMOMinion
FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+--- Thread: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 (/showthread.php?tid=8976)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - EonsTimE - 09-24-2014

Two things that annoy me:

1) bot never remembers my password despite ticking [Autologin] on the key+password screen. Every time I open bot, click [Attach to Game] I have to provide password despite ticking the autologin box. Also, sometimes bot forgets licence key as well and I have to provide both. When it happens, it also wipes the entire settings file and I have to set everything up again.
Also, if you realize you don't have your licence or password, there is no way to cancel that window and close bot, ou have to close the whole game window.

2) Bot does not remember 'No Mesh Load' tickbox setting in MeshManager. I want the program to remember that setting and not load nav mesh next time I open program.

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - Cichard - 09-25-2014

(09-24-2014, 06:11 PM)EonsTimE Wrote:  Two things that annoy me:

1) bot never remembers my password despite ticking [Autologin] on the key+password screen. Every time I open bot, click [Attach to Game] I have to provide password despite ticking the autologin box. Also, sometimes bot forgets licence key as well and I have to provide both. When it happens, it also wipes the entire settings file and I have to set everything up again.
Also, if you realize you don't have your licence or password, there is no way to cancel that window and close bot, ou have to close the whole game window.

2) Bot does not remember 'No Mesh Load' tickbox setting in MeshManager. I want the program to remember that setting and not load nav mesh next time I open program.

Try setting up the GUI_Launcher instead of using hte Attach to Bot Button.

The reason that option is off by default is so when you try grind mode or gathering mode that it has meshes to work with incase you forget to turn it back on.

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - EonsTimE - 09-26-2014

(09-25-2014, 02:01 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  

The reason that option is off by default is so when you try grind mode or gathering mode that it has meshes to work with incase you forget to turn it back on.
I don't think GUI_Launcher supports software token. Anyway, I was talking about broken functionality that I'm trying to use.

I don't mind it being off by default. But I want the bot to read/write to settings file when I tick the box and not freeze my screen for 10 seconds every time I start the bot or zone.
I can't delete meshes cause bot redownloads them, I can't save my settings because bot doesn't save settings, and whatever settings it saves, it sometimes 'forgets' old settings file and creates new one, asking for licence key and password.

Those two things are broken, so consider removing them entirely or fixing.

Also, it would be nice if bot remembered when changing to battle class whether it was set to Assist/PVP or Grind instead of always defaulting to Grind.

Some quality of life requests from me.

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - Cichard - 09-27-2014

(09-26-2014, 08:25 PM)EonsTimE Wrote:  

I don't think GUI_Launcher supports software token. Anyway, I was talking about broken functionality that I'm trying to use.

I don't mind it being off by default. But I want the bot to read/write to settings file when I tick the box and not freeze my screen for 10 seconds every time I start the bot or zone.
I can't delete meshes cause bot redownloads them, I can't save my settings because bot doesn't save settings, and whatever settings it saves, it sometimes 'forgets' old settings file and creates new one, asking for licence key and password.

Also, it would be nice if bot remembered when changing to battle class whether it was set to Assist/PVP or Grind instead of always defaulting to Grind.

Correc the gui_launcher doesnt support tokens, they are not needed and its impossible for the gui_launcher to bypass or to know the token. I would suggest removing it. So you can take advantage of the auto relaunch.

as for it not saving settings, ill pass it along to see if ace can set that one to save as well, he just added Disable render to be saved.

remembering what mode your in, unless im missunderstanding what your talking about, the bot already does this. it always loads in the last mode i was in.

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - EonsTimE - 09-28-2014

remembering what mode your in, unless im missunderstanding what your talking about, the bot already does this. it always loads in the last mode i was in.

Change to battle class, let's say BLM, select [Assist] and skill profile BLM3.0
Now change to any crafter or gatherer, bot mode changes to [Craft/Gather], all is good
Now change job back to BLM, bot mode changes to [Grind] with profile BLM3.0

Would be nice if bot went back to assist or PVP in this situation, not always to Grind.

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - Cichard - 09-28-2014

oh i see i gotcha. I always switch my modes then my class. so i never really noticed this. Ill put it on the list of stuff to see if its doable.

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - kamirie - 10-01-2014

Hope newp atch comes soon :D

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - automationarmy - 10-01-2014

(10-01-2014, 10:19 AM)kamirie Wrote:  Hope newp atch comes soon :D

few more weeks if your referring to 2.4

(09-27-2014, 03:22 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  

Correc the gui_launcher doesnt support tokens, they are not needed and its impossible for the gui_launcher to bypass or to know the token. I would suggest removing it. So you can take advantage of the auto relaunch.

as for it not saving settings, ill pass it along to see if ace can set that one to save as well, he just added Disable render to be saved.

tokens, not... needed?

you cant be serious lol. To be fair, i never used to use them either. One day - years after i started playing wow my account was accosted. I logged in and found myself moved, and dc'd right away. I did this a few more times until i realized someone else was getting on so it was kicking me off each time they logged in.

I added an auth after that. Of course i got a new phone some time later and took off the auth while i set up a new one. Within 15 minutes of taking off my auth someone was trying to change the password on my account as per an email from blizzard.

Now their are a plethora of variables that go into this but to make the blanket statement that authenticators arent needed is just ridiculous. Theyre almost guarunteed security which also reduces the workload on the gm's which already have to deal with the plethora of undesireables that have accosted the genre.

You know i love you though :P

tbh not having the security token feature is the single solitary reason why i dont use the gui launcher :P not worth taking it off to be able to auto relog. Especially considering the only time i lose connection is when either my web goes down or their servers go down.

i reckon you will lose more time recovering your account and property if someone snatches it than you will having to relog yourself.

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - Cichard - 10-03-2014

(10-01-2014, 11:07 AM)klepp0906 Wrote:  
(10-01-2014, 10:19 AM)kamirie Wrote:  Hope newp atch comes soon :D

few more weeks if your referring to 2.4

(09-27-2014, 03:22 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  

tokens, not... needed?

you cant be serious lol. To be fair, i never used to use them either. One day - years after i started playing wow my account was accosted. I logged in and found myself moved, and dc'd right away. I did this a few more times until i realized someone else was getting on so it was kicking me off each time they logged in.

I added an auth after that. Of course i got a new phone some time later and took off the auth while i set up a new one. Within 15 minutes of taking off my auth someone was trying to change the password on my account as per an email from blizzard.

Now their are a plethora of variables that go into this but to make the blanket statement that authenticators arent needed is just ridiculous. Theyre almost guarunteed security which also reduces the workload on the gm's which already have to deal with the plethora of undesireables that have accosted the genre.

You know i love you though :P

tbh not having the security token feature is the single solitary reason why i dont use the gui launcher :P not worth taking it off to be able to auto relog. Especially considering the only time i lose connection is when either my web goes down or their servers go down.

i reckon you will lose more time recovering your account and property if someone snatches it than you will having to relog yourself.

I mean ofc if you get keyloggers on your computer your accounts could be comprimised. but they are not needed if you are safe with your computer.

Lets see i been doing online gaming since 1998 UO was the first game i did any type of brokering/botting/selling. And since then i have never had an account hacked. Ive had couple dozen bots in wow, SWTOR, EQ EQII, Rift. D3 i had 50 accounts. im closing in on 50 for FFXIV. Ive had over 1000 accounts easily since ive started this type of gaming. and not one has ever been comprimised. Granted i dont get virus or keyloggers. or like your self probably use same user name and password for every fan site offical site and game login. MOST accounts that get comprimised do so because of lack of security on fan sites. A data base of a fan site will get hacked, then they run account name password combinations that they got from the site to log into the offical game site or game. Its lack of security on your own part. Tokens are not needed unless you want to be lazy or careless about account information.

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - Mutantx - 10-04-2014

its floating around in my FC that some "avoid AOE" is able to let people do primal EX pretty much AFK ... sounds like rubbish but any truth in this?