MMOMinion
FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+--- Thread: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 (/showthread.php?tid=8976)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - atmarkham - 09-01-2014

I think the biggest bug is the ID 10 T errors.

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - ddhwink - 09-01-2014

Please fix the China version of FF14 FATE

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - happyspam - 09-01-2014

delete

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - LygerZero - 09-01-2014

I'm working with mine now, and trying to set things the way I used to have them. One thing I would LOVE is still to be able to see the atma tick boxes that show progress? :)

Other than that, aside from a random TP to a random zone earlier, it's working great farming so far!

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - bw14 - 09-01-2014

is the quest 1-15 only normal quest? i don't see it doing story quest, is that normal?

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - Catalis - 09-01-2014

How to save Marker ? after reload bot , all marker remove :(

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - hamani - 09-01-2014

great work
tried assist mode with mu old dps profile skills and it is working
but when i try crafting, just when i choose any crafting profile skill, the game crash! and i tried to re install it and same problem
any solution?

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - Textytext - 09-01-2014

Ace, anyway we can get a repair check during crafting to stop between items if it needs?

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - CosmicOverlord - 09-01-2014

ok so i have wasted several hours on this, with your tutorials and such. and wow im amazed! almost nothing works now. grinding works fine for about 45 mins then just stands there i know how to set it up i have leveled 3 chars to 50 with the beta. just doesent work, gathering dont work, i can make a marker but cant select that marker, (no drop down arrow for it) when i write it in it goes away as soon as i click something else. so i have to shut it down and do nothing, for a program that worked perfect this morning, i just cant see how it could be this bad now,

yes i did fresh install
yes i read your "tutorials"
yes i searched all fourms
my install may be broken, if that is so ill try a new one in the morning, i know i should have a drop down choice in waht marker to run for gathering.

ok just woke up came here first going to check something out right now, if this is my fault it wont work ill own up to it. i do love this program i just have high hopes for it and when something goes wrong, i panic thinking that it will never work. ill report my findings back in a few
ok the gathering is working now, still not as easy to nav as the old way but it works. will test grind later, Thanks

ok now im grinding it seems to be working fine atm, however last night it worked fine, is there a marker thing now, will it not just fate grind the whole area? do i need to make markers for all the fate locations?

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - random73 - 09-01-2014

Silly question, did you put any addon back ?