MMOMinion
FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+--- Thread: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 (/showthread.php?tid=8976)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - chopper47 - 09-01-2014

Hi, I'm currently using the crafting option and my profiles are working fine but the bot keeps turning itself off... is there a new setting that is making this happen that I have overlooked? I have done a fresh install of the bot already.

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - random73 - 09-01-2014

dont check unstuck

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - chopper47 - 09-01-2014

Awesome! working perfectly now, Thanks :)

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - LygerZero - 09-01-2014

(09-01-2014, 11:04 AM)CosmicOverlord Wrote:  ok so i have wasted several hours on this, with your tutorials and such. and wow im amazed! almost nothing works now. grinding works fine for about 45 mins then just stands there i know how to set it up i have leveled 3 chars to 50 with the beta. just doesent work, gathering dont work, i can make a marker but cant select that marker, (no drop down arrow for it) when i write it in it goes away as soon as i click something else. so i have to shut it down and do nothing, for a program that worked perfect this morning, i just cant see how it could be this bad now,

yes i did fresh install
yes i read your "tutorials"
yes i searched all fourms
my install may be broken, if that is so ill try a new one in the morning, i know i should have a drop down choice in waht marker to run for gathering.

Mine is working fine, no idea why others isn't. Farmed 4 atmas overnight for my paladin. Try the fresh install. I also just used the meshes that came with it, and not setting my own (though it was 2am, so it's possible I copied the meshes over from the old bot)

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - Warrminion - 09-01-2014

So this interface change was probably the worst thing that could have been done here. Its so agitating when this happens cause now I'm having to relearn it all. Why do a complete revamp of this shit? I've done a fresh install of this entire program. Where is the fishing options stealth and mooch? Furthermore, why has a majority of the options either been replaced or removed?

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - Cichard - 09-01-2014

Read the marker manager tutorial warrminnion. mooch and stealth are based on the marker now. I suggest running through and reading all the tutorials.

(09-01-2014, 11:04 AM)CosmicOverlord Wrote:  ok so i have wasted several hours on this, with your tutorials and such. and wow im amazed! almost nothing works now. grinding works fine for about 45 mins then just stands there i know how to set it up i have leveled 3 chars to 50 with the beta. just doesent work, gathering dont work, i can make a marker but cant select that marker, (no drop down arrow for it) when i write it in it goes away as soon as i click something else. so i have to shut it down and do nothing, for a program that worked perfect this morning, i just cant see how it could be this bad now,

yes i did fresh install
yes i read your "tutorials"
yes i searched all fourms
my install may be broken, if that is so ill try a new one in the morning, i know i should have a drop down choice in waht marker to run for gathering.

ok just woke up came here first going to check something out right now, if this is my fault it wont work ill own up to it. i do love this program i just have high hopes for it and when something goes wrong, i panic thinking that it will never work. ill report my findings back in a few

you only have drop down choices for what markers to run in the marker name. If you are set to marker list you then add the marker name click add to list and it puts it in the bottom in the marker list. If you do not have any markers dropped then you will not have any markers in the marker name.

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - opengrip - 09-01-2014

Not sure why but still can't figure out why it wont repair my chest and wristlet. They are both Soldiery and High Allagan pieces.

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - orin - 09-01-2014

I reintalled the bot. I am still having issues when I grind and check the "Do Fates" option. Bot either: 1) summon and unsummon chocobo on repeat or 2) stands there doing nothing (bot still enabled). I have "enable unstuck" checked OFF.

When I have "Do Fates" option off, bot will move around and kill trash monsters, but even then sometimes it just stops moving (mostly when it dies and respawns in town it seems).

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - random73 - 09-01-2014

If you checked the repair box, the bot repairs at 10%.

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - opengrip - 09-01-2014

(09-01-2014, 02:32 PM)random73 Wrote:  If you checked the repair box, the bot repairs at 10%.

No it doesnt that is what I am saying. I clearly have that checked hence why the bot is repairing everything but my chest pieces and wrist piece.

Also is there an option for Bot to target highest HP for fates?