MMOMinion
FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+--- Thread: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 (/showthread.php?tid=8976)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - Pseudonym - 09-01-2014

Using the default Thaumaturge profile now I am just spamming Aero over and over again. The profile on Grind worked great yesterday for quite a while, but for some reason today it just spams Aero like I don't have Fire 1 or Blizzard 1. I've redone the install, rebooted a few times, sacrificed a chicken, poured over the configs/profiles (which reset to default), and for some reason I can't fix it. Also, occaisionally it also removes Protect and reapplies.

Thoughts?

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - TauTau - 09-01-2014

(09-01-2014, 02:35 PM)opengrip Wrote:  
(09-01-2014, 02:32 PM)random73 Wrote:  If you checked the repair box, the bot repairs at 10%.

No it doesnt that is what I am saying. I clearly have that checked hence why the bot is repairing everything but my chest pieces and wrist piece.

Bot doesn't repair pink stuff, mentioned a bit above

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - random73 - 09-01-2014

(09-01-2014, 02:32 PM)orin Wrote:  I reintalled the bot. I am still having issues when I grind and check the "Do Fates" option. Bot either: 1) summon and unsummon chocobo on repeat or 2) stands there doing nothing (bot still enabled). I have "enable unstuck" checked OFF.

When I have "Do Fates" option off, bot will move around and kill trash monsters, but even then sometimes it just stops moving (mostly when it dies and respawns in town it seems).

Is it a fresh install in a new folder ? No other addon installed ?

(09-01-2014, 04:33 PM)Pseudonym Wrote:  Using the default Thaumaturge profile now I am just spamming Aero over and over again. The profile on Grind worked great yesterday for quite a while, but for some reason today it just spams Aero like I don't have Fire 1 or Blizzard 1. I've redone the install, rebooted a few times, sacrificed a chicken, poured over the configs/profiles (which reset to default), and for some reason I can't fix it. Also, occaisionally it also removes Protect and reapplies.

Thoughts?

See above

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - orin - 09-01-2014

I believe I solved my issue. I had "Use Mount" checked but left the default dropdown value for "Mount" as "none". That combination seemed to have caused all my problems. I changed "Mount" to Company Chocobo and the bot works again.

EDIT: great work with the bot btw. Has saved me many hours of mindless leveling.

Yes, it was to a fresh folder, no other addons. Completely vanilla configurations. No environmental/machine changes since install.

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - JA-DOHA - 09-01-2014

NICE UPDATE 100% WORKING

THANKS

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - random73 - 09-01-2014

(09-01-2014, 05:02 PM)Pseudonym Wrote:  Yes, it was to a fresh folder, no other addons. Completely vanilla configurations. No environmental/machine changes since install.

When you open the profile, do you see all the skills in it ?

(09-01-2014, 05:22 PM)random73 Wrote:  
(09-01-2014, 05:02 PM)Pseudonym Wrote:  Yes, it was to a fresh folder, no other addons. Completely vanilla configurations. No environmental/machine changes since install.

When you open the profile, do you see all the skills in it ?

Yes, all the skills are listed in the SkillManager and SkillBook. Everything looks correct.

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - opengrip - 09-01-2014

(09-01-2014, 04:35 PM)TauTau Wrote:  Bot doesn't repair pink stuff, mentioned a bit above

It repairs the rest of my Soldiery Gear and High Allagan. And last I checked all that gear is Blue. Am I missing something? Also using the do Atma option doesn't port me to next zone when I get the drop it just stops the bot and I have to manually port myself.

Update: After killing game and relaunching with the bot it would then port me to the right spot automatticaly. But how can I fix this so it doesnt get stuck everytime an Atma drops.

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - lahejh - 09-01-2014

Am not sure but what am doing wrong i did more than 3 fresh installs and still the grp grinding, doesnt work if the leader is far away. also i used to use the duty mode in normal map, now when the minions are set on duty they tele to one point in the map and try to enter dg.