MMOMinion
FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+--- Thread: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 (/showthread.php?tid=8976)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - random73 - 09-01-2014

1. You can try the multibot manager
2. When you used to use Duty mode, were the party less than 4. If it's 4 bots , it should always try to enter the dungeon if you have a dungeon profile selected. Also, Duty mode is suppose to be used for Duty only.

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - GokuCyclist - 09-01-2014

Is there a new download link or am I missing something? I feel like I'm just blind...I apologize but I want to ensure I am running 1.5 Live now since I've been working with beta.

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - SquaLLio - 09-01-2014

The only thing I can't figure out with this update, worked flawless in beta, is how to get it to "hunt" (in grind mode) specific mobs for say, an atma book...
Before, I would just go to Monster in blacklist manager, click hunt, and it would only target the ones I selected. Now, I have the ones I want in my list, but will attack anything in the area. Wanders around aimlessly attacking anything in its path, as opposed to ONLY the mob names I've added to the list.

(09-01-2014, 07:02 PM)GokuCyclist Wrote:  Is there a new download link or am I missing something? I feel like I'm just blind...I apologize but I want to ensure I am running 1.5 Live now since I've been working with beta.

Just use the link under your User CP

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - lahejh - 09-01-2014

The party was less than 3, and i dont think the issue here is using duty mode on a non dungeon map. the same issue would happen in a dungeon. The problem is that the minions are not following the leader.

another issue :
had my bot on assist mode, i left my pc for a while when i came back the bot was grinding on its own:X

1. I am not sure about the minion grind party mode. Although I know you should never use Duty mode in open world. The bot in Duty mode only follow the leader via TP. They don't really follow him.

2. There is a UI issue that when you switch mode, it will not change the mode name until you disable/enable it again.

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - GokuCyclist - 09-01-2014

(09-01-2014, 07:07 PM)random73 Wrote:  
(09-01-2014, 07:02 PM)GokuCyclist Wrote:  Is there a new download link or am I missing something? I feel like I'm just blind...I apologize but I want to ensure I am running 1.5 Live now since I've been working with beta.

Just use the link under your User CP

Okay, just wasn't sure if it was correct or not. Sorry about the dumb question.

Thanks!Cutesmile

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - irodeyourmom - 09-01-2014

Fishing still broken enable unstuck is off as suggested.

bot also still asks for my boot file EVERY time i load it, and autologin broken as well

Atma farming doesnt seem to work, bot stands at the aetherite

I have followed all instructions in the tutorials as well as suggestions from other people.

still cant use bot for the reasons i bought it. 3 days left on my sub now.

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - Cichard - 09-02-2014

did you do a fresh install in to a completely new folder? no addons? Fishing is working atama is working. do you have meshes loaded?

RE: FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14 - irodeyourmom - 09-02-2014

(09-02-2014, 12:01 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  did you do a fresh install in to a completely new folder? no addons? Fishing is working atama is working. do you have meshes loaded?

Ive posted a few times i this thread already, yes, 4 fresh installs, not using any addons. loading the default meshes
for fishing im using single marker etc.

ive followed all the tutorials, its not working.