MMOMinion
FFXIV-Minion 2.4 - Updated - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+--- Thread: FFXIV-Minion 2.4 - Updated (/showthread.php?tid=9622)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: FFXIV-Minion 2.4 - Updated - Kate - 12-10-2014

"you have something messing about with the bot. most likely either a AV software or some overlay such as mumble or teamspeak"

i was running 8 bots on it before the update just fine, i dont run teamspeak or mumble or have any AV software blocking it

(p.s bots load now btw, but lots of features not working)

RE: FFXIV-Minion 2.4 - Updated - Cichard - 12-10-2014

(12-10-2014, 06:31 PM)Kaeyt Sith Wrote:  "you have something messing about with the bot. most likely either a AV software or some overlay such as mumble or teamspeak"

i was running 8 bots on it before the update just fine, i dont run teamspeak or mumble or have any AV software blocking it

i would run a fresh install then if you dont have features working. cause im running questing on 12 bots, 4 bots doing fates, 24 bots doing duty. Ive been using click to TP, and the dev Teleport. only thing i havent tested yet is crafting, and atma.

RE: FFXIV-Minion 2.4 - Updated - Kate - 12-11-2014

(12-10-2014, 07:35 PM)Cichard Wrote:  
(12-10-2014, 06:31 PM)Kaeyt Sith Wrote:  "you have something messing about with the bot. most likely either a AV software or some overlay such as mumble or teamspeak"

i would run a fresh install then if you dont have features working. cause im running questing on 12 bots, 4 bots doing fates, 24 bots doing duty. Ive been using click to TP, and the dev Teleport. only thing i havent tested yet is crafting, and atma.

LOL... how many bots o.O
Does this actually make much money? running bots for selling gil? How many do you need to run to cover the costs and make a reasonable profit?

RE: FFXIV-Minion 2.4 - Updated - Cichard - 12-11-2014

ofc i make good profit other wise i wouldnt do it

RE: FFXIV-Minion 2.4 - Updated - cziter - 12-14-2014

jackie can you check if w/o isBoxer it's working for you?
I tried reinstalling and everything already. Still same problems when i start 2x minions on one pc.

RE: FFXIV-Minion 2.4 - Updated - Cichard - 12-14-2014

i dont use isboxer.... i only use to use it when i played quests by hand now that the bot does quests i dont use isboxer anymore. sounds like you are using the same key twice. you have to be setting something up wrong.

RE: FFXIV-Minion 2.4 - Updated - Iceman - 12-14-2014

Whenever there is an update it feels like my whole bot is updated takes a good 10-15 mins to update some time. Is that normal?

RE: FFXIV-Minion 2.4 - Updated - Ace - 12-15-2014

Depends on what is updated. If meshes are updated, they are sometimes very large (up to 100MB), so yes, this could be completely normal.

RE: FFXIV-Minion 2.4 - Updated - bandit420 - 12-18-2014

Hmm seems like the hotfix tonite broke minion lol. im sure its a quick fix since it was only a 86MB update.

RE: FFXIV-Minion 2.4 - Updated - Nosferatu - 12-18-2014

(12-18-2014, 08:26 AM)bandit420 Wrote:  Hmm seems like the hotfix tonite broke minion lol. im sure its a quick fix since it was only a 86MB update.

Right.

"The instruction at 0x0158496d referenced memory at 0xa0206834. The memory could not be written.

Click on OK to terminate the program"

Showing up as an application error when trying to click in the screen to enter PW and Keycode.