MMOMinion
Turn 7 - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: [DOWNLOADS] Addons, Lua Modules, Navigation Meshes.. (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+---- Forum: Duty Profiles (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+---- Thread: Turn 7 (/showthread.php?tid=9783)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Turn 7 - saik1992 - 11-11-2014

So here we go, as noone else posted this yet I'd like to share this.

A Turn 7 Profile!

This profile needs 1 WHM and 7 BRD's/BLM's - I attached the Profiles I am using in the .rar!

Simply get the Profile, replace the 2 .lua files in your luamods/ffxivminion folder after Attaching the Bot and reload ingame. (Note: You'll need to do this every time you reattach the bot, since the auto-update will overwrite those 2 files.)

Thanks to: Ace for bringing the changes needed to get this profile working and my mates on Cerberus for consecutive trying as well as TP'ing it manually so I can get all the Data I wanted. Same goes to the guys on Behemoth working on the same Issue while I did and finding solutions together ;)

Another sidenote: The profile will only open 1 treasure. That treasure is the one with sands and oils in (Yes, I did attempt to change this and No, i wasn't able to fix this).

Happy botting.

RE: Turn 7 - kitanoi - 11-11-2014

Thanks for uploading. I have a profile also that I was planning to release later after a few more tests that is looting both chests. Will see if I can encorporate it and upload after.

RE: Turn 7 - Sazabi - 11-11-2014

Omg, you two deserve a minionbot award of the year ^^

Just been testing mine again. Can fully afk without needing to change files around but your chars will die.
I just leave the Prosector until it is absorbed. I kill it in 8 minutes flat.

Having issues again with looting. There is a problem looting multiple item chests. Minion doesn't seem to handle it. Chest 2 drops 4 items but was getting stuck even looting the first item.

I can post my profile here if there is interest.

RE: Turn 7 - saik1992 - 11-11-2014

(11-11-2014, 11:40 AM)kitanoi Wrote:  Just been testing mine again. Can fully afk without needing to change files around but your chars will die.

Having issues again with looting. There is a problem looting multiple item chests. Minion doesn't seem to handle it. Chest 2 drops 4 items but was getting stuck even looting the first item.

Some chars will die on the profile I poosted, too. But I encountered the problem that the Prosector, if it gets absorbed with not being killed, passes Petrification to Melusine and I don't really like that ;)

(11-11-2014, 01:30 PM)saik1992 Wrote:  
(11-11-2014, 11:40 AM)kitanoi Wrote:  Just been testing mine again. Can fully afk without needing to change files around but your chars will die.

Some chars will die on the profile I poosted, too. But I encountered the problem that the Prosector, if it gets absorbed with not being killed, passes Petrification to Melusine and I don't really like that ;)

This is true, I found that I was always able to kill before Melu would use Petrifaction though.

Are you finding that all loot is lotted on in the chest you open?

RE: Turn 7 - Zerox - 11-11-2014

nice work saik1992

RE: Turn 7 - socalchocobo - 11-11-2014

Wow, Great work you guys! I got a friend coming back with 4 who is gonna be pretty excited we get to play in newer content. Can't wait to have some i110 friends. =)

RE: Turn 7 - saik1992 - 11-11-2014

(11-11-2014, 01:42 PM)kitanoi Wrote:  
(11-11-2014, 01:30 PM)saik1992 Wrote:  

This is true, I found that I was always able to kill before Melu would use Petrifaction though.

Are you finding that all loot is lotted on in the chest you open?

Yes. The Duty_task lua i posted contains a let's say "beta-ish" looting rework that Ace made by request since loot fucked up alot people. And it is working really good!

RE: Turn 7 - Zerox - 11-11-2014

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0fg1xe0hj1s046l/50_Coil_Turn7%2BLoot.info?dl=0

here's the one i was working on pretty much the same as saik1992 but fixed the looting issue with both chests. if still not looting adjust the waitTime at the pause for loot