Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average
Bots hanging up in certain areas
Hi! I am new to mmominion and have been figuring things out as I go on the forums. I have subscribed to Latty's 1-70 Questpack and Sebbs 1-70 All Class Pack. Things have been going very well for the most part. I do, however, have a general question relating to the thread subject. In both Latty's and Sebb's the bot seems to hang up in certain areas. Areas like the miners guild in Ul'dah, Waking Sands, ect. It seems like the bot cannot access areas that require traveling to different levels/floors or located behind multiple doors. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is this something to be expected. Sometimes I want to afk farm mats while at work, but will only make it 5 lvls to get hung up on a quest line. Doing the quests would be nice while at work so I can enjoy things when I get home. Thanks in advance!
Are you using the beta nav or the original one?
Same here..

Debug:

2:0:52> D = "[GetMovementPath]: We could not get a path to our destination."
2:0:53> D = "[Navigation] - NAVERROR_START_NOT_ON_MESH - From [ -117.65 / 2 / -137.76] - To - [-142.28 / -3.15 / -166]"
2:0:53> D = "[GetMovementPath]: We could not get a path to our destination."
(05-26-2019, 11:23 PM)Powder Wrote:  Are you using the beta nav or the original one?

I am not sure. I keep everything pretty original in the application. I change to Bot Mode - Quest, and select the profile necessary (which would be Latty's or one of Sebb's 5 profiles). I know where the Nav tab is located in the MMOMinion drop down box. But I have not seen anything that says beta or original.
Use new nav.

Tick use beta add-ons in minion app settings and restart everything.
(05-27-2019, 11:46 AM)sebbs Wrote:  Use new nav.

Tick use beta add-ons in minion app settings and restart everything.

Thanks for the suggestion Sebb. I found the option in the minion app and will give it a go. Will report back later on. ThumbsUp

Edit: Also, sweet add-on!
After a couple days of testing with different profiles, I can say that everything is good.
<p>

<!--StartFragment--><style type="text/css"><!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--></style><span style="font-size:10pt;font-family:Arial;font-style:italic;" data-sheets-value="{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:&quot;I'm a new player so I can't help you directly with your questions. I also had many questions regarding the game while I played, so I searched for a solution. However, I recently found GuidedHacking.com, and they have a lot of information and tips regarding most games, and I usually ask them for help. It would help if you looked, and maybe you'll find something useful that might help you. Also, they give you some tips that help you in your game progress, but nobody can consider this cheating, and no one can ban your account, so you can fully trust them.&quot;}" data-sheets-userformat="{&quot;2&quot;:371459,&quot;3&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:0},&quot;4&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:16777215},&quot;11&quot;:3,&quot;12&quot;:0,&quot;14&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0},&quot;16&quot;:10,&quot;18&quot;:1,&quot;19&quot;:0,&quot;21&quot;:0}">I'm a new player so I can't help you directly with your questions. I also had many questions regarding the game while I played, so I searched for a solution. However, I recently found <a href="https://guidedhacking.com/forums/mmo-bots-mmorpg-hacks.512/">GuidedHacking.com</a>, and they have a lot of information and tips regarding most games, and I usually ask them for help. It would help if you looked, and maybe you'll find something useful that might help you. Also, they give you some tips that help you in your game progress, but nobody can consider this cheating, and no one can ban your account, so you can fully trust them.</span><!--EndFragment-->

<br></p>