Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
DISCONTINUED: NIN 5.0 v2 Skill Profile
Discontinued! Sorry guys, I made this since I needed to level NIN myself and this sufficed. I'm not a coder and this was purely made by copy-pasting a bunch of code and thinking logically on how this stuff worked, but I don't have to experience or time at this point to make a good profile anymore. Sorry, and thanks for the support <3
Who knows, maybe in 6.0 Minion will have a hopelessly outdated NIN profile and I'll have to make something again. :P

Hey guys,

Since the NIN profile that comes for free with the bot itself is NOT updated for 5.0, I decided to reuse it's ninjutsu profiles and build around that, creating a profile that does it's melee rotation, uses it's ninki properly, uses it's ninjutsu and kassatsu and AoEs accordingly.
This profile sometimes messes up ninjutsu, but most of the time it should be fine. Tested and tweaked this over multiple dungeon runs and levels.

This profile includes 3 filters:

- AoE OFF: As states, turns AoE off. No Death Blossom, no Hakke Mujinsatsu, no Katon, Doton or Hellfrog Medium.
- Ninjutsu Off: This lets you do all the ninjutsu.
- Ninjutsu Only: This lets you focus on the melee rotation while the bot handles the ninjutsu for you. (Kassatsu is manual in this)

Since my NIN is not yet level 80, Bunshin is untested and may not work.

This profile will do the following:
1. Prioritize Ninjutsu over melee rotation
2. Use Kassatsu automatically
3. Keep Shadow Fang dot up on current target
4. Use Armor Crush below 25 seconds of Huton
5. Use Huton through ninjutsu below 10 seconds
6. Use your Ninki spells accordingly (Bhavacakra, Hellfrog, Bunshin)

This profile will not do the folowing:
1. Use positionals
2. Use Ten Chi Jin
3. Shukuchi
4. Use Shade Shift or any role actions
5. Use Throwing Daggers (lol)
6. Use Hide
7. Use Meisui

As said before, Bunshin is untested but should work.
If anything doesn't work as expected by the post above, let me know and I'll see if I can fix it.
Should be miles better than what we got, but of course the paid ACR Haru is way better than this.

As always, place this in: C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ffxivminion\SkillManagerProfiles
Reload LUA if you're already in-game and you should see it.

Lemme know if anything isn't working properly, don't forget to download the latest version.

Attached Files
.lua   NIN 5.0 by Akatsui v2.lua (Size: 11.87 KB / Downloads: 537)
Nice man, thanks for your contribution!
can update this. wont use moves only uses ninjutsu.
Can confirm the same, only uses ninjutsu now and does not do melee attacks, hope you can update it
Ten, Chi and Jin have different ID values depending on order of the mudra, and depending on weather you have 1 charge, 2 charges or Kassatsu buff is active.

Example
2 charges means nothing is on cool down.
1 charge means something is on cool down. 2259 for instance.
Doton (2 charges) is Ten (2259) > Jin (2263) > Chi (2261) > 2260 (ninjutsu)
Doton (1 charge) is Ten (2259) > Jin (18807) > Chi (18806) > 2260 (ninjutsu)
Doton w/Kassatsu buff is Ten (18805) > Jin (18807) > Chi (18806) > 2260 (ninjutsu)

It's not using combat skills because it's getting stuck on trying to use macros that are not set up for the skills that are "available".
Good profile...but it doesn't auto attack or do any of combo abilities. It does some ninja abilities but if those skills are on CD it just stands there.
Discontinued! Sorry guys, I made this since I needed to level NIN myself and this sufficed. I'm not a coder and this was purely made by copy-pasting a bunch of code and thinking logically on how this stuff worked, but I don't have to experience or time at this point to make a good profile anymore. Sorry, and thanks for the support <3
Who knows, maybe in 6.0 Minion will have a hopelessly outdated NIN profile and I'll have to make something again. :P