Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average
No need to ask ETA, bot broke?
Config 
The bot is being worked on, its being updated to work with the current version of the game. This will happen every patch. Subscribe to this thread and you will be notified when the bot is updated.

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Bot-Status3
we know u are working on it just asking nicely to gauge when to tell people we can go for raids.
Understand this things which you are doing take time.
No need to be accurate timing. just a rough gauge to know what to tell people out there .
Do we get time back from missed subsictiption downtime?
(11-10-2015, 04:00 PM)radium2501 Wrote:  Do we get time back from missed subsictiption downtime?

Lol, even if I'm subscriber, I don't want this time back when they're hard working on update, come on - this is rude from your side. They work hard on it, trying update as fast as possible and you ask for "time back" :). That's funny and rude. To be more clear - it's not subscription downtime, it's working all the time so I can't see the point you're asking for time refund. Looks like some people don't think and they clearly want everything free.
(11-10-2015, 04:00 PM)radium2501 Wrote:  Do we get time back from missed subsictiption downtime?

How are they going to do that? Pretty sure the keycode/purchasing mechanism is not setup for that kind of adjustment. Moreover, even if Minion were to be down an entire day, @ $6.00 per month that equates to about a 20-cent loss. Hardly worth ruffling your feathers over.

if you have to worry about the subscription you pay for the bot
there must be better things in life you can do to improve it

my 2 cents
(11-10-2015, 04:09 PM)Picklet Wrote:  

How are they going to do that? Pretty sure the keycode/purchasing mechanism is not setup for that kind of adjustment.

Actually, they have been more than generous with the issuance of extra day(s) in the event of extended downtime. While I'm not in the camp of "MAKE MY SHIT WORK CUZ I PAY YOU MONEYS" because I understand they're actually working on getting it back up and going and am a believer that that is what my sub fee goes towards, I never complain when they add a day to my keys. There is a large group of people who believe the bot should be up 100% of the time without any downtime and rage when it's down for a few hours or God forbid even a day or more. I do think these people are the vocal ones who are seen and make post but are out numbered by those of us who aren't self-entitled crybabies though.

In short. Yes they've issued credits in the past and they work hard to make sure they don't have to by giving us the most up time as possible.

Keep up the good work, devs.
Check 
Handshake Yo !

Good luck to update the bot ! Good work on staff !

it's so cool to have people that work on it & make others happy to not sitting & xping ingame hahaha !

Also Sebb addon ! I hope you ll make a new one for the 3.1 ! haha ^^ love it !

And thx for that super mega bot ! ^^

We ll be happy to see the bot working again on that patch 3.1.

Go go go ! guy's your the best !

/kneel & /respect
Is there still an update coming? I'm trying to log into the 3.1 update and it just keeps saying "Game ID or Password is incorrect" @.@

Just curious but I have work today so it won't matter much until late tonight
(11-10-2015, 04:09 PM)muchastudio Wrote:  Lol, even if I'm subscriber, I don't want this time back when they're hard working on update, come on - this is rude from your side. They work hard on it, trying update as fast as possible and you ask for "time back" :). That's funny and rude. To be more clear - it's not subscription downtime, it's working all the time so I can't see the point you're asking for time refund. Looks like some people don't think and they clearly want everything free.

Though I don't agree with the posting of "When is going to be done?" "ETA please!" etc as they can only work so fast to get it back up and running. Their own website states: "We update our Software within hours after a Gameupdate. If it should take us longer, we'll refund the lost Subscription Time." That would be my guess why people believe they are entitled to it.