Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average
My Astrologian profile
I guess I will release an update.  Had a few ask but please if you want me to keep this updated I need FEEDBACK.  I dont have any testers anymore and I am not going to raid like my brother did when he tested for me. Swift res does not work. Will only use card buffs in groups or raids. Cleric stance filter it will drop cleric stance to heal then resume if you want to trust its auto stance dance. Use buffs manually. Uses celestial to extend Aspect Helios and self refresh. Still no disable support yet seemed buggy when I toyed with it a month ago but for the most part is updated for 3.3. Ewer it prioritizes use on healer.

Attached Files
.rar   Astrologian.rar (Size: 4.11 KB / Downloads: 514)
No worries we know how the log in situation is. I am trying to put something together but logging in for me takes 1 or two hours at a time.
Please give feed back. Only used it in 3 ish dungeon. level 50 daily dungeons.
I might have downloaded the wrong file because there seem to be no HP range for the healing spells, so the bot keeps on spamming them. It's called 'test astro', I download the file and refresh the bot.
yeah try the one i just uploaded right now. You have to target yourself for it to properly heal. What I get for trying to rush with only 2-3 hours of testing.
seems to work fine so far Gj :)
noticed it does change cards draw effects ( sometime applying THE BOLE instead of THE BALANCE thingy any idea what causes this? ( Lv34 astro )
Hmm. Maybe I do have the wrong id for balance. It is probably client side effect only you see unless SE decided to put the randomization of the draw client side as well and the bot can change id like good ole hexadecimal hacks.

I will fix it when I release a new version.
Also while using Royal Road it Uses Draw but not the Card after :P
Srry for spamming
Royal road not supported yet. Ugg I forgot to turn belic on for that release. At work but the next release solo healed ravana hard mode after other astrologian died so the healing aspect is starting to look decent. Few more tweaks for healing before I add bells and whistles.