Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
New GUI is Live
starting after midday today my game/bot has been crashing on start up, would this be the cause?

was working perfectly fine this morning and after the bot had an update it just crashing all the time
Hi,

After updating, I'm experiencing multiple issues with the bot.

1. Game is freezing while bot is attached. Ingame fps drops from 60 to 0...
2. Initial attachment of bot, getting stuck at building navmesh...

Please fix.
Running 2 clients... no problems at all... pls fix ^^
Looks great ! :-) No problems at all so far. GW2 minion seems to be working fine on tasks, grind and gathering :)
I am also experiencing problems with crashing and "freezing" while loading meshes: the loading message stays on screen and bot does nothing - havent tested all zones but so far only in Churning Mist

FFFXIV Minion
* What OS are you running? win 10 64bit
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) none
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\MINIONAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? no
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?No
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Using attach button
*Are you running any Bot addons? no
(01-19-2016, 05:00 PM)fxfire Wrote:  
(01-19-2016, 04:05 PM)kureidrac Wrote:  Hi,

After updating, I'm experiencing multiple issues with the bot.

1. Game is freezing while bot is attached. Ingame fps drops from 60 to 0...
2. Initial attachment of bot, getting stuck at building navmesh...

Please fix.

let's start with "WHAT bot" , then think about what info would be needed in order for someone like me to be able to reproduce what you experienced. Add that info.

Sorry about that, I will add more information in the future.

As for what bot = FFXIV Minion
Same as Raven, this happened in Churning Mist, and have not tried other zones/maps.
GPU: MSI GTX 970

FFFXIV Minion
* What OS are you running? win 10 64bit
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) Yes, BitDefender (Application is whitelisted, allowing everything)
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\MINIONAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? Yes, Malwarebytes (This is not causing any issue)
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Only Discord
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE: Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Attach Button
*Are you running any Bot addons? No
(01-19-2016, 04:58 PM)fxfire Wrote:  
(01-19-2016, 03:46 PM)oliverg12345 Wrote:  starting after midday today my game/bot has been crashing on start up, would this be the cause?

was working perfectly fine this morning and after the bot had an update it just crashing all the time

no, it is about you running windows 7 with the default defender antivirus which is explicitly said not to. Windows 7 users: Install Microsoft Security Essentials - Antivirus & Firewall
http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=installation
;)

If its that then why has it worked perfectly fine for months?
All of you updated the bot right now? New update was pushed for both games:

(01-19-2016, 05:49 PM)fxfire Wrote:  What fun, these SHITTY ONBOARD / INTEGRATED WANNA BE GRAPHICS are causing it to freeze the GW2 Screen on loading, due to unknown reasons.

I disabled some of the languages to be loaded, so these "GPUs" can load the font texture without crapping itself.
..adding a language selector now ... gnaaaa

Grab the FFXIV update I just put out, see if that works for you.
Also post your GPU ...
(01-19-2016, 06:08 PM)nknwn666 Wrote:  All of you updated the bot right now? New update was pushed for both games:

(01-19-2016, 05:49 PM)fxfire Wrote:  What fun, these SHITTY ONBOARD / INTEGRATED WANNA BE GRAPHICS are causing it to freeze the GW2 Screen on loading, due to unknown reasons.

I disabled some of the languages to be loaded, so these "GPUs" can load the font texture without crapping itself.
..adding a language selector now ... gnaaaa

Grab the FFXIV update I just put out, see if that works for you.
Also post your GPU ...

Yep, updated mine but will not be able to test until I get home tonight. I'm hoping someone here can test it out real quick, and post the result.
(01-19-2016, 04:58 PM)fxfire Wrote:  
(01-19-2016, 03:46 PM)oliverg12345 Wrote:  starting after midday today my game/bot has been crashing on start up, would this be the cause?

no, it is about you running windows 7 with the default defender antivirus which is explicitly said not to. Windows 7 users: Install Microsoft Security Essentials - Antivirus & Firewall
http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=installation
;)

installed, still crashes