Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sebbs Gathering - Fishing
@Sebb,

You're gunna start hating on me soon, if you aren't already!!! :P

Has something changed in the way the Red Scrip gathering is happening in fishing?

I am set up for Smelt and Thunderbolt eels. I have the appropriate baits, but the bot is not doing anything. It is just sitting waiting with no errors in the console log. I was writing this up before and as I wrote, it decided to go fish some smelt and thunderbolt but has since again stopped. Has some of the conditions changed in your file (weather, etc.)? Issue seems very intermittent. If i set up for IP fishing for blue scrip, it happily works away all day and only occassionally will it decide to go for TE or DS whereas before, when it hit its time allotment, it went to the appropriate area (i may be putting 1+1 together and getting 3...but this seems to have began in the last 2-3 days with the few updates thats happened with the bot - maybe the Aetherial Gathering fix download?).

After that...2 things (probably more requests) - is there a way I can set this up for the Catkiller quest? I dont see the eddies or the area where you fish for the catkiller to finish the lvl60 quest. I have unlocked flying in all zones (apart from Hinterlands).

Finally, is there a way I can force snagging (Or can it be added to custom commands)? Looking to see if there is a way I can grind out Blue Cloud Coral (Snagged catch from Cloudtop) for Grade 1 Mind dissolvent. This would be a massive help.

Thanks in advance.

As usual, if you want any specific logs/screen shots/etc., ust let me know
nothing has changed as far as i know for reds so ill look into that .

catkiller quest requirements are in the wiki.

force snagging isnt an option atm but i may add it.
but if u use it as a prebuff it shouldnt be removed...

All questions should be asked in the addon forum please

EDIT:

smelt is ok..
But weather isnt 100% atm . i think its being reworked
[Image: 6506e36399.jpg]
I have tried adding snagging as a pre-buff mate. It gets removed automatically. There maybe a skill profile I should use, or do you know of a useful one floating about out there for fisher?

Apart from that, keep up the excellent work with this..totally beast lad!
Was added to option last update.
Custom option select snagging
@Sebb,

Working a treat mate. Happily gathering blue cloud coral now. Nice one and excellent turnaround!
Wrong thread, mistake.