Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
New Update - All bots
Mmmzzz can't wait :p i was just wondering if different profiles can be set on same "operating system" and would it be possible to "link" those profiles on the schedule mechanisme ? for example

Schedule profile 1 from X to X ( Followcommander in cursed shore)
Schedule profile 2 from X to X (Grind in silverwastes)
Schedule Profile 3 from X to X ( Gather profile )

instead of same taskprofile over and over again

Nevertheless great work ! ftm there is not a better bot on the market !
ThumbsUp
(04-07-2016, 07:26 AM)fxfire Wrote:  Alright, I updated all bots ....fingerscrossed !
Please report all issues with DETAILS and check maybe your console for errors and such !

Just updated , closed / re-opened mmominion , tried to launch GW2 and received 'Incorrect game version'
Checked GW2 , no updates available?
woeps sorry for double post... but heumz... incorrect game version ? just got the update and no game update available :p was working before the mmominion update
Works quite nice , could you possibly list all menus that were re-themed?
Also with the new mesh UI , is that the new mesher too or is it just a re-theme / new UI?

I tried using it and I have no option to load tiles / navmesh , only cubes?
Looks sick as fuck anyways , you guys have done awesome!
(04-07-2016, 08:11 AM)fxfire Wrote:  Restart again, I broke the gw2 update by not updating my code first, it is fixed.

I am writing a wiki entry right now, that will explain the new functions.
The IMPORTANT ONE is : you are now sharing the SETTINGS profiles on all chars/accounts in your minionapp installation. So if you experience some weird stuff, please let me know. ..most likely stuff like "last used bot mode" which is saved and next time you start it, it will be switched to the one your last char (using the same profile) was using.

There will be more windows very soon... we just need to be carefully moving forward, because of the rather large change in an essential core function ( settings stuff ).

The new MeshManager, you can play with the cubes, but please do not save them for now, it is BETA and CANNOT yet be used for navigation ;) ...but the floormesher is such a joy to look at :D

Damn straight it's goddamn gorgeous , extremely resource intensive though , rapes my 6700k , once it's optimized it's going to be revolutionary!
Meh to bad for my sellist :p guess i'll need to add everything back :-) tried to be smart and change the lua settings file and add the code from the previous one... but that doesn't seem to work :p even if it looks the same it doesn' work :(
the ff bot used to fly around to do fates, now it just moves by ground for some reason and it cant reach some fates that need flight. is it a setting or something that i am missing?
Looks good great job. So is the plan to phase out the top bar entirely and move everything to the button over time?
GW2: so far
1) button in the middle of the screen onto pf my character freaked me out tbh, until i read this post. (is there a possibility to hide it. If yes, i might not have read this topic more carefully)
2) all configuration settings for all modules where gone.
3) console is spamming : "Saved Settings in File:..." every second (I am used to run with the console open to see whats going on)