Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
Haru [Ninja][Combat Routine]
Opening up the thread for questions/issues/concerns.

The basics are explained here:
http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=haru

I am currently working on some further refinement for boss handling.

Thanks. :)

Release Notes:
Code:
v: 5

- Limit breaks added, along with the "Limits" quick toggle.
- Destroy option added, overrides HP settings for buffs/cooldowns for highest DPS rotation.
- Tweaked potion performance a bit.

v: 4

- Refresh timers exposed.
- Added "AC Boost" to temporarily bump the priority on maintaining Huton via Armor Crush by X seconds (set in Advanced Settings > Timers).

V: 3

- Additional toggles added for Suiton, Viper/Wasp, Buffs.
- Additional hotkey options added.
- Suiton control variables separated from CDs for better individual control.
- New debuff capturing method implemented.
- Quick Toggle is now semi-customizable.

V: 2

- Huton upkeep changed, for out-of-combat, in-combat, and during AOE packs.  Goal is to maintain it at all times
- Suiton tied to CDs toggle.
- Added "DOTs" and "PermaSprint" hotkeys.
- Opener revised, will use potions or not, depending on preference.
- DoT, DE, CDs use revised to conserve better in instances.  Some control variables exposed on Advanced tab.
- Revised AOE sequence.
- Revised basic rotation slightly.
- Added additional protection for ninjutsu failures.

Faster support generally available on discord in our #acr-support channel @ https://discord.gg/0fQJTii7QweA0vBo
(04-13-2016, 07:44 PM)Ace Wrote:  Opening up the thread for questions/issues/concerns.

The basics are explained here:
http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=haru

I am currently working on some further refinement for boss handling.

Thanks. :)

when will pld acr become available and will there be a pack to just buy them all
Ex is still testing his things a bit, so it will be up whenever he's ready.
I can't say if there will be a pack, that's up to whoever develops the routines.
np thanks for the response about to go check out this ninja profile :) ill post back soon

Edit: Great profile fast smooth no rabbits and great support going to test this more and i will report back
Loving this profile; working perfectly and no complaints from me. Thanks!
I feel like an idiot, I have it installed and have the Quick Toggle Buttons showing .... am I missing an "on" setting somewhere lol?
If you have ACR enabled, just start the bot in assist/grind/quest mode as usual and it should work.
Herp-derp ... I just had to set the skill profile to none and start it, thanks for the help ^^
Pulled in some new API I developed over the week today. Between that and a little tweak to the rotation I was able to generate between 100-150 more DPS (putting me somewhere around 1400-1450 sustained in i203).
Also killed off Assassinate while fighting dummies because it generates some artificial dps loss while parsing that would not normally occur in real fights.

Hoping to get these changes implemented over the next day or so.

On a side note: ACR itself seems to have a little loading quirk occasionally, which I also patched and should be up around the same time.
Not sure if Im missing anything here but where can I find this "haru" profile?