Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
[FFXIV]FLY HACK [IN PROGRESS][FREE]
Post in the modules section if you wish to share a lua module, thanks.

- Ace
May I ask what a fly hack accomplishes?
This post makes me a little uneasy.
You're going to have to explain a little more what this is.

We already have flying built into the bot, and a teleporter module, so I'm not exactly sure what this is trying to accomplish.
(08-15-2016, 06:31 PM)Ace Wrote:  This post makes me a little uneasy.

We already have flying built into the bot, and a teleporter module, so I'm not exactly sure what this is trying to accomplish.

And where exactly is the Flying option? I couldn't find it. If I could I wouldn't bother making this, would I?
(08-15-2016, 07:05 PM)xAmyy Wrote:  

And where exactly is the Flying option? I couldn't find it. If I could I wouldn't bother making this, would I?

Advanced settings -> use mount
(08-15-2016, 07:11 PM)James Wrote:  
(08-15-2016, 07:05 PM)xAmyy Wrote:  

Advanced settings -> use mount
Oh but I'm talking about flying without a mount though
Is there a chance if it's really free you can post the code here as well? so that it's easy to check and download
I don't really see a point in flying without a mount when you can insta teleport anywhere you want lol
It is pointless plus the risk of getting reported is much higher
Once you get it built, you can post it in the modules section if you want to, but I'm not doing the PM me for mods stuff.

It will be extremely pointless, because we already have a teleporter module that you've probably managed to completely overlook.
It will also be more complicated than you realize because we don't block the keys from sending to the game, so every time you hit a key with intention to fly, you will likely interfere with a movement key and drop like a rock right back to the ground.
This is unless you bind them to that are not hooked to the game at all, in which case you need to find 6 keys somewhat near each other to make this work well.

There are certain ways to accomplish this, but they are all just as stupid as the next, and all equally as pointless for the end result.