Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Paid For This
I am rather dissapoited that when you have paid for something that you find out that there is no one keeping up on the profiles as we are moving on to patch i dont see any one even going to do ought so why did i buy this
Yes my bad i could have used better grammar. the are only 9 threads that i could find with profile on and believe me i am very grateful for them as well. but there are no profiles for the last bits like A12s A11s. As for the patch thing that was more a question of are people going to be making profiles up.
just to clear that up, you paid for sense, not for any profiles that people provide free of charge. If you are missing profiles or profiles are not doing what you want them to, build your own or start fixing them. There are examples and some API description on the wiki.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
I would love to make an a11s profile. I'm currently gathering IDs as I progress with these pug runs (currently recruiting for static) with the dev monitor. I'm not sure if there's a better way to get the IDs. I'm also going off Ace's advice that chat detection could be laggy.