Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
LFG on Excalibur
old threads seem to be dead... or at least the ppl from in there aren't bothering to reply... so anyone have a group or is looking to start one? hit me up via PM
so many views no replys..
Update: so far I've got one person interested in joining the group, and I know they are quite a few ppl on this server (I see you leveling)... >.> but other than that, I've got a rl friend thinking about joining so we'll be at 3/4 I guess if anyone else wants to join or wants to have 3 ppl join your group :D... inbox me let me know
another status update, seems like we've got 2 interested people from here looking to start or join a group, which brings our potential total to 5.. if any groups are interested in getting extra members or anyone interested in expanding the group let me know, so we can get started asap.
Im interested
I'm interested as well.
I am interested sent PM
Are you guys still active? I would be interested in joining an fc that is bot friendly.
I'm on this server and I'm somewhat interested. I play it pretty tame with the bot though. Are there ever any blanket bans on groups like these, say if others are using the more illegal activities??
Im pretty active if anyone is still interested hit me up in a PM!