Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.15 Average
New Shortcut Manager added - 64
3 key combinations coming soon! Expect
Thx Jorith, great work!  ThumbsUp
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
Great, but i am a noob in lua and like to use Alt as an Key for activate the assistmode.
(03-24-2017, 08:45 AM)Zanci Wrote:  Great, but i am a noob in lua and like to use Alt as an Key for activate the assistmode.

At the moment, the included functions are only functions that work in all bots (gw2 and ffxiv).
It is now up to each bot to add their own needed functions, or for people to share their lua functions on the the forum. If this gets popular i will look into making it easier to share custom "user functions".
For GW2, the next update will add a function to toggle the bot 'on'/'off'. So if it is set to "assist" it will 'start' or 'stop' assist-mode when bound to a key(combo) or onscreen-button.

This is just the first release, more will follow over time.

Addon developers can also add their own functions to the manager, so a user can bind those. For example; 'Jorith_ToolBox' will provide a function for speed-boost you can bind.  Happy
Ok thats good to know. I have a friend that is good in lua but he told me he should know about what function is the assist mode adressed.
Holy crap, this is wonderful! Thank you, Jorith!
Mesher functions can now also be bound to shortcuts. Cutesmile
This is great, any chance it is usable or will be usable with PS3/XBOX controller ?
How can i make key binds that switch to Grind mode and assist mode?