Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average
4.0 MCH
LEVEL 70 RAID PROFILE
NOT OPTIMIZED FOR DUNGEON PULLS OR LOWER LEVELS

VERSION 1.06

2 AMMO OPENER
Due to 2 ammo opener ending strangely, I needed to script more than I'd like to.  Interrupting a chain causes a short lockup so try to not mess up!  lol
Must have 2 ammo ready and GB on to perform opener.
5 Flamethrower ticks after 3rd GCD.

3 AMMO OPENER
This opener ends much smoother so the chain required to perform it can end sooner.  So much less likely to get lockups.  Drawback is that reload and wildfire don't line up as well later in fight.
Must have 3 ammo and GB on to perform opener.
5 Flamethrower ticks after 3rd GCD.

Will now auto-use GB and stabilizer.
Will now overheat for WF if gauge is >=60.  Keep in mind flamethrower ends if you touch anything (sux, I know), need to let it finish!
Added logic to resummon turrets so I removed filter 5.  It will summon Bishop if more than 2 enemies are with 6y of self, Rook otherwise.  If you'd like to switch then you must manually fire off "Turret Retrieval" and put yourself in the desired location.  Turret will summon on self.

Version 1.06
  • Added logic to branch the Overheat Wildfire chain to prevent it from locking up.  In case, due to mechanics or not paying attention, you moved and interrupted Flamethrower before 100 Heat.
  • Probably some other instance related changes that I use in my personal group comp, nothing that should break it. 
  • Let me know if you have any issues!
Version 1.07
  • Fixed a few typos (sorry!), was getting some lockups and hopefully this will fix things.
Version 1.08
  • Think I fixed the last of the lockups.  Logic errors based on heat gauge.

Attached Files
.lua   (SB) 3A MCH 108.lua (Size: 426.73 KB / Downloads: 398)
.lua   (SB) 2A MCH 108.lua (Size: 461.19 KB / Downloads: 165)
You're a hero this patch.
Does this work in PVP?
I highly doubt it, unless the creator added in pvp skills
Nope, PVP skill are different IDs and these profiles already get long enough IMO. PVP profiles probably going to be unique.
Did a quick update with some of the gauge logic.  VERY please with the results, was not expected as much as I got.
is bard monk?
hardly works at all, only uses 3 moves hot shot> split shot > slug shot thats all
filters do not work and does not use buffs
(07-31-2017, 03:32 PM)balol Wrote:  hardly works at all, only uses 3 moves hot shot> split shot > slug shot thats all
filters do not work and does not use buffs

Ya, as stated in the OP, you need to turn on Gauss Barrel.

If you do not then you'll need to manually GB and barrel stabilizer.
Updated for GB/stabilizer and overheat. But much better now if you use filters correctly :D