Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
REQ: DRK 4.0
REQ: DRK 4.0
I 2nd this, at least until void starts working again.
Any love for drk 4.0?
I only have a level 50 drk

Is that good enough to make a profile ?
that's fine. just a basic rotation would be great. not sure what other people want, but personally i would prefer a nice hp one for MSQ:

grit on / darkside on
hard slash
syphon
souleater w/ dark arts as much as possible for hp restoration
some ogcd's thrown in for extra damage
CD's
etc
This profile is Elru's old HW profile that I edit to purge skills that were changed to role skills/removed.  It doesn't use any new skills of course but it is decent enough for some semi-afk early 60s fate grinding.

If you guys need any of the old HW profiles to edit check Sebbs signature for the drop box link to all the good free skillmanager profiles for the Jobs.  They will undoubtedly need to be edited just like this one.

Attached Files
.lua   (Elru's) DarkKnight (YewLog Stormblood Edit).lua (Size: 298.56 KB / Downloads: 143)
THANKS!
up up, relaly need drk profile for 4.0
(06-25-2017, 03:34 AM)YewLog Wrote:  This profile is Elru's old HW profile that I edit to purge skills that were changed to role skills/removed.  It doesn't use any new skills of course but it is decent enough for some semi-afk early 60s fate grinding.

If you guys need any of the old HW profiles to edit check Sebbs signature for the drop box link to all the good free skillmanager profiles for the Jobs.  They will undoubtedly need to be edited just like this one.
Thanks Yewlog! Great start
Great start for grinding fates for sure!

Any updated progress on this? :)