Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cast IDS wrong?
I am trying to finish my level 70 Machinist profile for personal use but the spell IDS for heated modes of slug/clean/split do not seem accurate.  You use to was able to add your own ID but it seems you cannot add custom IDS anymore?  How do I fix the IDs?  The dev buff tool is showing casting IDs not in the job listing.
(06-23-2017, 11:11 AM)Kiljaedon Wrote:  I am trying to finish my level 70 Machinist profile for personal use but the spell IDS for heated modes of slug/clean/split do not seem accurate.  You use to was able to add your own ID but it seems you cannot add custom IDS anymore?  How do I fix the IDs?  The dev buff tool is showing casting IDs not in the job listing.

I'd say you're selecting the pvp skills. There should be another one listed of the skill with normal ids
I thought that as well but I am not. The pve ones are not shown and it shows values on the dev tools for when I manually cast them not shown on the list. What my casting shows is

7411-Heated Split Shot
7412-Heated Slug Shot
7413-Heated Clean Shot
What I did when starting a base rdm profile where the cast ids were different than in the list was to open up the skill profile I was working with in Notepad++ and just replace the id number of a skill with the correct number I got from the Dev tool and save the profile. Then you can reload minion and open up the skill profile and you will be able to edit it with the correct skill ids. There may be an easier way but that's what I did, but I'm not the best at making profiles.
(06-23-2017, 09:23 PM)bumpouz Wrote:  What I did when starting a base rdm profile where the cast ids were different than in the list was to open up the skill profile I was working with in Notepad++ and just replace the id number of a skill with the correct number I got from the Dev tool and save the profile. Then you can reload minion and open up the skill profile and you will be able to edit it with the correct skill ids. There may be an easier way but that's what I did, but I'm not the best at making profiles.

Lol.  Never thought of that.  It works nicely thank you.
Thanks looking for this solution for a while for 7411 to 7413
(06-23-2017, 09:23 PM)bumpouz Wrote:  What I did when starting a base rdm profile where the cast ids were different than in the list was to open up the skill profile I was working with in Notepad++ and just replace the id number of a skill with the correct number I got from the Dev tool and save the profile. Then you can reload minion and open up the skill profile and you will be able to edit it with the correct skill ids. There may be an easier way but that's what I did, but I'm not the best at making profiles.

+1 to you sir. I've come across this problem so many times since many times the correct ID is neither in the This Job Only, Usable Only, or the full actions list such as the correct ID for Midare Setsugekka and Meikyo Shisui are not listed. I am currently working on a raid skillprofile for SAM. This worked perfectly and as I am comfortable with Notepad++ this is a perfect solution for me. TY so much!