Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
SB Zones meshing
Im missing Othard Ruby Sea and Yanxia mesh, is this still being work on?
ruby sea would be great mesh to implement as its the first zone you can unlock flying for
Meshes are currently under developement. :)
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
Awesome :)
Any rough idea of when we can expect flying meshes in the new areas? :)
new areas allreayd handle flying. We just miss Yanxia & The loches. Well they just have been made, not tested during months, obviously, game was out for us at the same time it was out for you.
Fringes + Ruby sea + Azim Steppe are fully flying compatible, even for gathering, even for fates.
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
oh nice. Guess I need to test it better then, tried to fire upp griding there and it just made me run towards the fates =) Ty
Few things I've noticed in the Steppes and Fringes while flying, the bot tends to get stuck on random terrain in the Fringes and Steppes both.  It also seems to dive while mounted in Steppes as well.  To report issues like this do i just screen cap the log while its flying into said terrain/diving underwater?
Yeah it's particularly bad in the Fringe. My bot likes to get stuck in trees.
Looking forward to Yanxia meshes! Keep up the great work. Ruby sea (land) is working great for me.