Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.73 Average
[ACR] PvP Profiles (Testing)
Have fun with those and tell me of eventual Bugs and tweaks I may make!

To be placed inside FFXIVMinion like this:
"C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ACR\CombatRoutines"

You'll need to enable Profiles Inside ACR (not the Skill Manager) for them to work. GUI's are mostly for testing Purpose so are not for configuration/users ATM.

So far in the pack:

.lua   PVP-MCH-SAIK-v01.lua (Size: 8.36 KB / Downloads: 324) (30.06.2017)

More to follow!
yay nice to see more ACRs showing up. Great job
I agree! Nice job!
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
Seems to be pwning! Nice job.
Just to give a sign of life.

I'm working on Several Profiles at once now, and will have well-working PvP ACR's for most DPS classes in the next 7-10 Days up. I'm still new to ACR so I still try to find my way in doing several things.

The MCH PvP Profile will also see an update since I encountered some problems with it in 1v1 situations that I'd like to get out of the way (especially against some baity Scholars..).
This might be a silly question, but thought I'd ask...I just can't seem to access the ACR profile. I saved it in the proper location, yet when I open the ACR menu. The list is blank.

Any ideas would be greatful.
(07-07-2017, 03:41 AM)Jiani417 Wrote:  This might be a silly question, but thought I'd ask...I just can't seem to access the ACR profile. I saved it in the proper location, yet when I open the ACR menu. The list is blank.

did you reload lua or the bot after installing the profile?
(07-07-2017, 06:57 PM)ajf64 Wrote:  
(07-07-2017, 03:41 AM)Jiani417 Wrote:  This might be a silly question, but thought I'd ask...I just can't seem to access the ACR profile. I saved it in the proper location, yet when I open the ACR menu. The list is blank.

Yeah, unfortunately I still don't see anything on the list. Could there be anything else? Also, I've heard there were SAM/RDM ACRs on the store and I don't see those either. Did I read it wrong?

Thanks,
There arent SAM/RDM on the Store, those are built in and in Beta for now.

You should definitely see the ACR in the Dropdown if you have it in the right place. Do you use x64? Using FFXIVMINION x32 might be a cause. Else try a fresh install.
(07-07-2017, 11:58 PM)Jiani417 Wrote:  
(07-07-2017, 06:57 PM)ajf64 Wrote:  

Yeah, unfortunately I still don't see anything on the list. Could there be anything else? Also, I've heard there were SAM/RDM ACRs on the store and I don't see those either. Did I read it wrong?

Thanks,

ya you just have to have sam or rdm weapon equipped and have acr on and u will see the profile in the dro acre profile drop down box