Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Updated EasyDragoon
Here is the profile I've been using for a couple weeks.  It isn't perfectly optimal, still working on how to make changes and may just go to ACR instead of trying to spend a lot of time on this.

It doesn't do great on TrueNorth timing, Not sure how to cast dragon sight on another party member, and nastrond will be hit and miss as well.  Not sure you can do much about these without using a ACR profile to manage timing based on where you are with buffs.

Attached Files
.lua   EasyDragoon.lua (Size: 526.86 KB / Downloads: 170)
Thanks a lot... appreciated!
I found a problem does it not cast chaos thrust combo? From what i tested it seems it doesnt do the combo at all otherwise it works very well
(07-05-2017, 03:25 PM)Enuo Wrote:  I found a problem does it not cast chaos thrust combo? From what i tested it seems it doesnt do the combo at all otherwise it works very well

Hmm, I'll look it over.  Does all the combos for me, only issues I've had are the 3 I mentioned above but I manually do those.  With the lack of actual documentation on this stuff, it is harder for me to debug.  I would say it would be easier to start over, but again haven't found good documentation in the system to do much or know what a lot of the variables within the lua are.
Hey JC65,

Just wanted to update you regarding Nastrond.

If you change the ID to 7400, it should work.

Thanks again for sharing your DRG. Let me know if you have NINJA ;P
thanks for the share, however as Enuo said, it doesnt execute the chaos thrust combo for me too
Let me look into that as well. What level are you guys?
(07-08-2017, 03:53 PM)Jiani417 Wrote:  Let me look into that as well. What level are you guys?

thanks! just hit 70 today
Think I found the problem.

Line 66 - Impulse drive. You need to take off the Level restriction under 28.

That solved the problem for me.
(07-09-2017, 04:00 AM)Jiani417 Wrote:  Think I found the problem.

Line 66 - Impulse drive. You need to take off the Level restriction under 28.

That solved the problem for me.
Dear Jiani417 can you please post your file so we can test it. Thanks.