Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
Summoner 4.0 Profile (Updated 8/1/17) *Better Gauge Checks*
Hi all,

This is my personal summoner profile. It works pretty good for 4.0 for 1-70. Should cast everything needed.
Filter ON (checked box)

1. Bane/Shadowflare
2. Painflare
3. Garuda
4. Ifrit 
(Turn off 3 and 4 if you want titan)
5.  Aetherflow

Update 4.1:
-Added summoning without swiftcast for lower level purposes
-Added in Aetherpact
-Should now Rouse and Enkindle during DWT
-Made Summon Bahamut only activate when you have 3 aetherflow stacks for faster wyrmwaves (Yay more dmg)

Update: 4.2:
-Added in Aetherflow gauge no longer needs to be in filter
-Added better checks for Fester to only use when one target is up. (Prioritize painflare for AOE)
-Added better time checks for Bane

Update 4.3:
-Set Bahamut summon to 5 seconds before Aetherflow comes off CD for Summon -> Akh Morn -> Aetherflow :)
-Added gauge checks for Garuda's Contagion 
-Added gauge checks for Rouse and Enkindle
-Set Tri-disaster to use whenever missing Ruination debuff 
-Tri-disaster ruination check in DWT for extra Ruin Damage (Will use at start if there is no Ruination debuff on monster during DWT)

ZzZzZ Can't add in an aetherflow gauge check because it doesn't correlate the same as Scholar's. Simply doesn't reapply with Gauge Indicator 1 set to 0 (Doesn't work for gauge indicator 2-4 also sooooooo).... Guess I'm putting aetherflow back on a filter. If someone figures out the summoner aetherflow gauge values to reapply only when there's none left let me know.

If any tweaks need to be made let me know :)

Attached Files
.lua   Summoner 4.0.lua (Size: 278.41 KB / Downloads: 151)
.lua   Summoner 4.1.lua (Size: 306.81 KB / Downloads: 101)
.lua   Summoner 4.2.lua (Size: 323.15 KB / Downloads: 34)
.lua   Summoner 4.3.lua (Size: 329.97 KB / Downloads: 1,095)
Man, that's a pretty good profile with no gauge checks !

After testing it out here's some of the things i've noticed,

1 : Swiftcast + Summon ifrit isn't working sometimes, it just use swiftcast then stand there, haven't tried it with garuda & titan yet
2 : Most of the time deathflare will work pretty well but like 1/6 times it doesn't use it before it goes off
3 : When Ruin III is being used, it doesn't use Enkindle & Rouse at all, maybe you can do something like Ruin III + Ruin II Combo so that OGDC spells are used ?

But pretty much a good job, i tried to do something by myself but couldn't do anything good without gauges checks, gg mate !

EDIT : Forgot about Aetherpact that isn't being used at all
(07-11-2017, 11:04 AM)Kiyo Wrote:  Man, that's a pretty good profile with no gauge checks !

After testing it out here's some of the things i've noticed,

1 : Swiftcast + Summon ifrit isn't working sometimes, it just use swiftcast then stand there, haven't tried it with garuda & titan yet
2 : Most of the time deathflare will work pretty well but like 1/6 times it doesn't use it before it goes off
3 : When Ruin III is being used, it doesn't use Enkindle & Rouse at all, maybe you can do something like Ruin III + Ruin II Combo so that OGDC spells are used ?

But pretty much a good job, i tried to do something by myself but couldn't do anything good without gauges checks, gg mate !

EDIT : Forgot about Aetherpact that isn't being used at all

1. Bahamut messes with summons and will spam swiftcast after bahamut leaves so I left swiftcast to only cast out of combat. It sometimes stuffs up in the beginning with casting swiftcast too fast -> goes into casting summon but that can be avoided with side stepping and just regular summoning. This profile isn't really great for resummoning summons if they die in combat because Swiftcast is 'out of combat' for bahamut glitchy purposes.
2. Usually deathflare goes off for me, never had an issue with the time settings I've used. There can also be ping issues that yours isn't firing before trance ends. If it is causing issues turn the time when to use tri-disaster and deathflare up from 5-8 to 6-9 or even 6-10. Slot 2 and 5 on "Other skill checks"
3. I have it on a certain combo that dreadwyrm -> ruin 3 spam -> tri disaster -> deathflare -> rouse -> enkindle. I do this because usually during the process of spamming ruin 3 it is programmed for garuda to use Contagion for a 10% MDEF debuff before tridisaster/deathflare hits. After this goes off, rouse and enkindle will go into play with the mdef debuff. + Adding rouse and Enkindling into the ruin 3/dreadwyrm spammage messes with some sequences. Can probably add rouse to proc after ruin 3 but there is also the usage of ruin 3 during ruination debuff and mp above a certain threshold so it wouldn't work. Best that could be done with gauges in play and no more unique ID Buff detection for dreadwyrm trance. Your best bet here is to either follow the sequence it's already programmed or turn it off and manually use rouse/enkindle yourself. Best I could do! :)

If you want aetherpact in, add in manually. Once again I usually use it manually and this is a personal summoner profile that I've been building over a period of time. Just deciding to share with the community since there aren't any other 4.0 summoner profiles.

Edit: Actually noticed it is using contagion with ruin 3 spam from ruination debuff when mp is above 70%. Since the only way to get contagion off during dreadywyrm trance was binding it to ruin 3 lol. So #3 the combo is a bit off of wack because of that. Wish I could bind contagion/rouse/enkindle to Dreadwyrm buff ID but rip no gauge checks OTL. Oh well, best pet to use right now is Ifrit in Sic cause he procs ruin 4 at a much more higher rate due to radiant shield proccing it too.
(07-11-2017, 11:31 AM)vpkiller91 Wrote:  1. Bahamut messes with summons and will spam swiftcast after bahamut leaves so I left swiftcast to only cast out of combat. It sometimes stuffs up in the beginning with casting swiftcast too fast -> goes into casting summon but that can be avoided with side stepping and just regular summoning. This profile isn't really great for resummoning summons if they die in combat because Swiftcast is 'out of combat' for bahamut glitchy purposes.
2. Usually deathflare goes off for me, never had an issue with the time settings I've used. There can also be ping issues that yours isn't firing before trance ends. If it is causing issues turn the time when to use tri-disaster and deathflare up from 5-8 to 6-9 or even 6-10. Slot 2 and 5 on "Other skill checks"
3. I have it on a certain combo that dreadwyrm -> ruin 3 spam -> tri disaster -> deathflare -> rouse -> enkindle. I do this because usually during the process of spamming ruin 3 it is programmed for garuda to use Contagion for a 10% MDEF debuff before tridisaster/deathflare hits. After this goes off, rouse and enkindle will go into play with the mdef debuff.

If you want aetherpact in, add in manually. Once again I usually use it manually and this is a personal summoner profile that I've been building over a period of time. Just deciding to share with the community since there aren't any other 4.0 summoner profiles.

Alright, i noticed point 1 by myself after messing a bit with settings. Point 2 works fine after stopping my downloading so i think you were right it was ping issue.

For point 3, i've tried it and it's awesome the change in dammage yeah, was using only Ifrit since i find it much better on trash pulls from those duty roulettes, i'll try adding Aetherpact by myself then, thx !
(07-11-2017, 12:16 PM)Kiyo Wrote:  
(07-11-2017, 11:31 AM)vpkiller91 Wrote:  1. Bahamut messes with summons and will spam swiftcast after bahamut leaves so I left swiftcast to only cast out of combat. It sometimes stuffs up in the beginning with casting swiftcast too fast -> goes into casting summon but that can be avoided with side stepping and just regular summoning. This profile isn't really great for resummoning summons if they die in combat because Swiftcast is 'out of combat' for bahamut glitchy purposes.
3. I have it on a certain combo that dreadwyrm -> ruin 3 spam -> tri disaster -> deathflare -> rouse -> enkindle. I do this because usually during the process of spamming ruin 3 it is programmed for garuda to use Contagion for a 10% MDEF debuff before tridisaster/deathflare hits. After this goes off, rouse and enkindle will go into play with the mdef debuff.

Alright, i noticed point 1 by myself after messing a bit with settings. Point 2 works fine after stopping my downloading so i think you were right it was ping issue.

For point 3, i've tried it and it's awesome the change in dammage yeah, was using only Ifrit since i find it much better on trash pulls from those duty roulettes, i'll try adding Aetherpact by myself then, thx !

Yeah ping issues will get you. Basically my combo wants to get most out of dreadwyrm trance damage so it only does tri-disaster/deathflare combo on the last 3-4 seconds of the trance ;).
I'm glad you're enjoying the profile :) It dishes out really great dps especially in primals.
i try this profil for fates and he just never use aetherflow

Peep

EDIT: nvm find the filters finally :3
when soloing at level 30 it does not summon any summon. If i manually summon one when it dies the profile continues to fight without summoning. Is this because i do not have swiftcast unlocked yet?
(07-18-2017, 12:14 AM)tubo88 Wrote:  when soloing at level 30 it does not summon any summon. If i manually summon one when it dies the profile continues to fight without summoning. Is this because i do not have swiftcast unlocked yet?

Yes and I updated it, so it should re summon them now without swiftcast if you don't have it. Enjoy
thanks for this profile how i get it to use ruin 2 instead of ruin 1? im level 40 summoner
(07-19-2017, 02:50 AM)homogamez Wrote:  thanks for this profile how i get it to use ruin 2 instead of ruin 1? im level 40 summoner

It's on a Ruin 1 and Ruin 2 weave for most optimal damage and MP control. But if you really want to just all out Ruin 2 then go into the profile and disable Skill #42: Ruin 1 and change Skill #41: Ruin 2 "Secs since last" to 0. Also remove the MP check from Ruin 2 under Player HP/MP/TP