Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
GW2 - Skillmanager Profiles
The new SkillManager is now in a good state. Next problem are the "default profiles" for each class. The ones which are in the bot right now are autogenerated and therefore anything but good. Since my time is better invested into rewriting the navigation part a 3rd time (fookme) , I would hereby ask for helping hands which would pick one of the profiles and go over them :
  • Confirming the "Sets AttackRange" checkbox is correctly set for all skills.
  • Confirming the "Requires LoS" checkbox is correctly set for all skills.
  • Creating 'Conditions' for spells that require them. (Distance-Conditions for most skills, Power-Condition for ammo skills etc.)
  • Equipping every weapon type and utility etc. once, running the bot with it and making sure they work.
  • Adjusting the 'Order' of the skills in the big list so they work better.
In return, I'll give the one(s) who can *PROPER* update the default Profile(s) enough keycode time until they choke Snicker . Send me a message in and I'll add your name below, so others see that the profile is already taken. Discord chachachat

Taken Professions / First come first served:
  •     Guardian = TheGuardian - Finished
  •     Warrior =
  •     Engineer = Villain
  •     Ranger = Nin  - Finished
  •     Thief = Villain  - Finished
  •     Elementalist =
  •     Mesmer =
  •     Necromancer = Nin  - Finished
  •     Revenant = Villain  - Finished

BTW. grab mmoalt's Pumpkin Carver from the store, it is a free addon Cutesmile
If you like my work, buy me a beer ..or a golden porsche ;) : http://paypal.me/fxfire
Dont be the best scenario for farming sacks this year in lab but thanks for the work ;)
plz insert the ele skills we need to build profile!

staff : Plasma Blast,Monsum.Pressure Blast,Pyroclastic Blast,Pile Driver,Lahar
Dagger: Ashen Blast,Steam Surge,Katabatic Wind,Grinding Stones,Plasma Burst,Mud Slide
Scepter: Fiery Frost,Plasma Beam,Earthen Synergy,Stone Tide,Fiery Frost,Facturing Strike

THANKS?
I cannot add weaver skills right now, I would spent more than a day on that...
If you like my work, buy me a beer ..or a golden porsche ;) : http://paypal.me/fxfire
Is there anything we could do that would help you get the info you need to add the weaver skills, or is it all back-end code stuff we can't help with?
(10-23-2017, 12:22 PM)jiimmyp Wrote:  Is there anything we could do that would help you get the info you need to add the weaver skills, or is it all back-end code stuff we can't help with?

Are there ways to check for enemy activity (any) for interrupts?  There are ways to check for enemy casting a spell, but I don't see "*" as an option.

Are there ways to check for incoming attacks of a class (missile attacks for example)?

Is there ways to check for attempting to finish a downed enemy, and trigger an ability right before a finisher? (stability)

Same question for revive, any way to trigger an ability right before attempting a revive?

Are there ways to force cast sequences? (other than what is implied by the priority queue)

Are there ways to have the bot evade only non-auto attacks?

Are there ways to have the bot select only players (not pets, not clones, etc)?
Please remember that the default profiles need to have all skills. It needs to work on a level 1 character as well as on a level 80 character. All weapons need to be included as well as all utilities, that also includes all underwater skills. It needs to work everywhere, pvp, pve and wvw. Don't optimize it for 1 gamemode. Everything needs to work everywhere.

Sure, make extra profiles for different game modes, but the default skill profiles need to be absolutely complete.
This is just my hobby. Buy me a coffee or a soda!
21 people have donated so far!
Paypal link
is it possible to add a search/filter function on the Skill manager. If all skills are added, it kind of hard to find the skill in case you want to edit it.
We need the option ''Target IS NOT casting'' D:
Why not, already have the ''Target casting''
But the new skillmanager is pretty good
I am making my own skill files, and the "Weapon Set ID" is confused me, any explains or guides I could follow with?