Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 1.87 Average
Sigmascape (Savage) O5S-O8S *Fixes*READ THE NOTES FIRST!!!
Config 
[Image: TBqs5oM.png]

After being told by Kali to just push something out first lol...yeah..I decided to just release the basic bare bones triggers for the fights first, then finish it up with updates every other day to get these profiles exactly where I want them to be.  So for now these are the BARE BONES triggers, but will be expanded on.

**NEXT UPDATE INFO**

O8S UPLOAD: Hopefully today with the amount of downtime at school that I have right now.

**FIXES**

O5S - possible, not tested yet, fixes where Doom Strike (Tank Buster) was not being called out.  (PLEASE REPORT EITHER ON DISCORD OR THIS POST IF IT IS NOT)
O6S - possible, not tested yet, fixes where most of the profiles triggers were not calling out. (PLEASE REPORT EITHER ON DISCORD OR THIS POST IF IT IS NOT)
O7S - added breaks to explanation_text so that it will display full explanations.

**DISCLAIMER**

The files will be slowly uploaded throughout the day today, having all basic profiles out for release.

**What New***

O5S - Basic Triggers
O6S - Basic Triggers
O7S - Basic Triggers and Guide Mode (More on that later)
O8S - Basic Triggers

**What's the Plan?**

O5S:
- Fixing timeline
- Adding Images

O6S:
- Adding Images
- Guide Mode

O7S:
- Program Logic for storing copied program
- Adding Images

O8S:
- True or False Logic for storing and calling out mechanics for Kefka's Blizzards and Thunders
- Adding Images
- Guide Mode

**Guide Mode**

Guide Mode in short is the `explanation_text`that will guide you through the whole fight assuming you know nothing of the fight whatsoever and will talk you through it, please be advised that it is alot of text and you will need to adjust the explanation window to not get in direct way of your HUD that you need to be able to see I will provide an example shortly to show if you require a more in depth what it is I am referring to if you so desire.  In short if you already know they fight navigate to your sense GUI and TURN OFF explanation text.

Guide Mode is currently only available on O7S and will be added throughout next week.  

**Bug Reports**

Please be specific -

What profile:
Which mechanic:
What part of timeline:

"Your profile isn't showing up on my profiles list."
- Most of the time that is my fault, I need you to check the console if you can and find where it mentions it being 'unable' to load the profile.  This is usually due to me stupidly missing a
Code:
or a
Code:
},
or so on.  Let me know as much info so I can fix it as fast as possible and have it up for all of you.

Like my work?:

Consider donating to the coffee cause! The long hours can often leave me wanting a good cup o' Joe while I keep this up!
Donate a Cup O' Joe to orozcouscg

Attached Files
.lua   o7s.lua (Size: 13.44 KB / Downloads: 323)
.lua   O5S.lua (Size: 16.74 KB / Downloads: 315)
.lua   O6S.lua (Size: 3.78 KB / Downloads: 345)
(01-30-2018, 09:42 AM)orozcouscg Wrote:  For the first 4 days this topic will be a repository full of info provided by all of you the community. The more info I receive from all of you the faster this profile can get pushed out.

BE PRODUCTIVE and BE PRO ACTIVE WITH THIS!!!!! This is for ALL of your benefit! Don't be lazy!!

timeline
https://i.redd.it/qc7dycor9gd01.png
Here is the O6S one https://i.redd.it/glym23wwukd01.png
I can't wait for it plz releses it as fast
this could be easy transformed into a Sense profil.
https://pastebin.com/0n9tCxzZ
finalizing the finishing touches to this profile. complications arose when trying to keep a static image of what was copied and what was skipped and whats being retrieved on O7S, the other profiles I am making custom images for release and I am finishing up the last few images. I am trying to make these while progging God Kefka at the same time so its been kinda a long week but I will ahve these out soon. O8S will take a little bit longer
(02-03-2018, 09:51 AM)orozcouscg Wrote:  finalizing the finishing touches to this profile.  complications arose when trying to keep a static image of what was copied and what was skipped and whats being retrieved on O7S, the other profiles I am making custom  images for release and I am finishing up the last few images.  I am trying to make these while progging God Kefka at the same time so its been kinda a long week but I will ahve these out soon.  O8S will take a little bit longer

https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/...xt_guides/

In case you need them
(02-03-2018, 09:51 AM)orozcouscg Wrote:  finalizing the finishing touches to this profile.  complications arose when trying to keep a static image of what was copied and what was skipped and whats being retrieved on O7S, the other profiles I am making custom  images for release and I am finishing up the last few images.  I am trying to make these while progging God Kefka at the same time so its been kinda a long week but I will ahve these out soon.  O8S will take a little bit longer

I tried to waiting for release 5s 6s 7s and byakko ex :<
Can't wait for o7s which I believe most people are stuck at. Progging that right now and sense will help that immensely I bet. Thank you for your time.
Would really need an O7S profile as well. Virus is just such a b