Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average
MadaoCrafter
Please read wiki before any question.

http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=madaocrafter

SUPPORT DISCORD

https://discord.gg/fd5Ht6D

My Addon series do not support any other passively running addons.
(QuestAddon and Bottox Series are fine unless you dont run them together. )

I will answer your question here daily or once a 2days.
If there is no problem for you. Please visit Discord and talk with me about your problem / question / bug report
good news xD
Please join Discord for support. I Rarely see here

here is my channel

discord channel
https://discord.gg/fd5Ht6D

I rebuild basic structure. So it may cause some error. Please Report with Console log .
You can open console log from Ctrl + c ingame.
fixing error due to minion encryption give me a moment please

at least basic crafting and retainer(eng jp) and leve turn in is working for sure

converter shouldwork / collect need a bit more time
Will I be able to, for example, level blacksmith from 60-70 with this addon afk?
(03-26-2018, 06:30 PM)levinen Wrote:  Will I be able to, for example, level blacksmith from 60-70 with this addon afk?

i will release full auto crafting later maybe 30days or 40days later
(03-30-2018, 01:01 PM)MadaoPvP Wrote:  
(03-26-2018, 06:30 PM)levinen Wrote:  Will I be able to, for example, level blacksmith from 60-70 with this addon afk?

i will release full auto crafting later maybe 30days or 40days later

Looking forward to this... Automatically crafting job leveling would be nice to have.
Hello Madao i bout couple of your addons and i really like your works so far .
I just want to ask about if you gonna add skills profile for some recipes like 4.1 and 4.2 ? or do i have only to use my own skill profile?
i see this place once a month please come to discord
Review:

First off I want to say that I don't think Madao has ill intentions, it is difficult to convey suggestions and issues to him because English is not his first lanuage.. which may or may not be the source of the struggles I've had attempting to like this addon as you'll see below.

The store description is 100% false. His defense is he has a 135 IQ and he can't help if people aren't intelligent enough to understand what he is trying to get across. Before he changes it here's the current description of the addon that perspective buyers see:

"You will be able to combine these tasks to other my upcoming Addons. And you will be able to bot schedule. Im gonna add<auto mapswap fate handler / craft leveler /gather handler / Duty handler /squad handler. Also trying to figure out how to combine it with other Store Addon. this addon will provide. <crafting/spearfishing/retainer/go to assigned location > tasks for custom task"

Note the portion about 1) auto map swap fate handler, 2) craft leveler, 3) gather handler, 4) duty handler, 5) squad handler. Nowhere does it state those features will be independent addons from MadaoCraft. After discussions on his Discord channel it was revealed that these features would not be part of MadaoCraft but released individually as time goes on. While I agree some of those could be released under separate addons why would a "Crafting leveler" be released independently from a "Crafting" addon.

My frustrations with communication and what the addon provides (which I don't think is $10 worth), I'll move on to what the addon actually has in it.
*Retainer support (for sending them out on ventures) - Already provided for free by another well established addon.
*Materia management (transmuting) - Already provided for free by three other addons.
*Salvaging gear
*Crafting - Provides nothing different from the built-in crafting bot mode. Doesn't include profiles. I was told "you can make them." Sure, but if I'm taking the time to make one why wouldn't I just use the built-in craft mode?
*Leves - Very basic. Requires you to basically manually complete one leve and travel around before it can run automated. Automated is a stretch as it'll often not turn in the leve item and return back to the starting NPC. Mode throws up errors constantly in the console. I wrote a ten sentence feedback on it suggesting he could compile the leves and make it more automated so you don't have to physically target and select the NPCs to add them, but I was told if I want to offer real feedback I can make it shorter.........

So what does $10 get you? Salvaging gear, stuff you probably already had from free addons, and very poorly made leve support. On the plus side in the future you can drop $10 on MadaoLeveler, $10 on MadaoGather, $10 on MadaoSquad, $10 on MadaoDuty and $10 on MadaoFate and they'll all work together.